Hello Shinedown members

• Hello Shinedown members
    Sandy_17

I am officially a new member on Shinedown Nation. I have been a huge fan of Shinedown for over a year. I learned today Shinedown is coming to my hometown of Pikeville,Ky on Aug,9th. Now my question, how do I get the best dam tickets and possibly a meetngreet with the best band out there? Can someone help?

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 11:55

hey there welcome to the nation we're glad to have you here. everyone is really cool and it's really a big family in here of shinedown-a-holics. lol. as for your question i would look out for pre-sales on ticketmaster as well as on here. usually when there is a show that has M&G tickets available they'll post a link on here and you'll get an email letting you know too of the pre-sales on here with a link so that you can snag your vip tix that come with meet and greet and some swag. i've purchased the vip tix twice i definately think it's worth it. you may not get to spend a whole lot of time with the guys but just to be able to talk to them is good enough for me. post early and often we love to reply. once again welcome to the SD nation family.

n2thevoid

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 13:28

[quote="sks463"]I am officially a new member on Shinedown Nation. I have been a huge fan of Shinedown for over a year. I learned today Shinedown is coming to my hometown of Pikeville,Ky on Aug,9th. Now my question, how do I get the best dam tickets and possibly a meetngreet with the best band out there? Can someone help?[/quote]

It's showing the Pikeville show being on August 10...

I'm gonna be at that one and probably the one in Charlotte, NC on July 24 :)

d_eicholz

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 19:13

welcome to the the family!!! great to see some new faces. come on in and make yourself at home. everyone on here is really nice and (most) don't bite lol :P

bobbette78

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 19:56

Welcome!!!!! :D

Yeah thats right secured Gold VIP tickets for the Pikeville,Ky show!I hope I get to meet all the members here from the site that are going.Rock On!

randomsunkist17

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 20:29

[quote="sks463"]Yeah thats right secured Gold VIP tickets for the Pikeville,Ky show!I hope I get to meet all the members here from the site that are going.Rock On![/quote]

Gasp! Me too! Yay! I'm going to the Pikeville too!

Welcome, Hi and good luck getting your M&G tix.

I am officially a new member on Shinedown Nation. I have been a huge fan of Shinedown for over a year. I learned today Shinedown is coming to my hometown of Pikeville,Ky on Aug,9th. Now my question, how do I get the best dam tickets and possibly a meetngreet with the best band out there? Can someone help?

comments

Welcome, Hi and good luck getting your M&G tix.

Re: Got my tickets!

[quote="sks463"]Yeah thats right secured Gold VIP tickets for the Pikeville,Ky show!I hope I get to meet all the members here from the site that are going.Rock On![/quote]

Gasp! Me too! Yay! I'm going to the Pikeville too!

Got my tickets!

Yeah thats right secured Gold VIP tickets for the Pikeville,Ky show!I hope I get to meet all the members here from the site that are going.Rock On!

Welcome!!!!! :D

welcome to the the family!!! great to see some new faces. come on in and make yourself at home. everyone on here is really nice and (most) don't bite lol :P

Re: Hello Shinedown members

[quote="sks463"]I am officially a new member on Shinedown Nation. I have been a huge fan of Shinedown for over a year. I learned today Shinedown is coming to my hometown of Pikeville,Ky on Aug,9th. Now my question, how do I get the best dam tickets and possibly a meetngreet with the best band out there? Can someone help?[/quote]

It's showing the Pikeville show being on August 10...

I'm gonna be at that one and probably the one in Charlotte, NC on July 24 :)

hey there welcome to the nation we're glad to have you here. everyone is really cool and it's really a big family in here of shinedown-a-holics. lol. as for your question i would look out for pre-sales on ticketmaster as well as on here. usually when there is a show that has M&G tickets available they'll post a link on here and you'll get an email letting you know too of the pre-sales on here with a link so that you can snag your vip tix that come with meet and greet and some swag. i've purchased the vip tix twice i definately think it's worth it. you may not get to spend a whole lot of time with the guys but just to be able to talk to them is good enough for me. post early and often we love to reply. once again welcome to the SD nation family.