Has anyone watched the interview with Shinedown MYM 1&

• Has anyone watched the interview with Shinedown MYM 1&
    Sandy_17

Brent in the interview talks in the 2nd part about issues we deal with in everyday life the bad ones that make us stronger. His words are so true. But the one thing that has always haunted me is how can a person take their own life? You see I had a child-hood friend that did just that 3 Christmas's ago. She lived in Tenn., and just got depressed and simply did not want to live anymore, so she turned a gun on herself. Then the next year a cousin that I loved dearly ,she even introduced me to my husband many years ago, took too many ambien and hung herself. These 2 ladies I loved and never dreamed they would do this.I have thought so many times just how deep was their pain and loneliness. To the point it haunts me.I am sure there are many more situations like this with alot of people out there. Any thoughts anyone?

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I saw it, it's a great interview!! Wise words were spoken by the reverend again :)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/16/2010 - 09:44

definately i've heard those words from the reverand so many times. i live by those words. he is very inspirational and motivational.

Let me in on the loop.Why do you guys call Brent the Reverend?

Can someone post a link for this interview I can't find it.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 03:15

I was bout to ask the same question lol

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 21:32

thanks rita! will have to watch these when i wake up... im dead tired!

Brent in the interview talks in the 2nd part about issues we deal with in everyday life the bad ones that make us stronger. His words are so true. But the one thing that has always haunted me is how can a person take their own life? You see I had a child-hood friend that did just that 3 Christmas's ago. She lived in Tenn., and just got depressed and simply did not want to live anymore, so she turned a gun on herself. Then the next year a cousin that I loved dearly ,she even introduced me to my husband many years ago, took too many ambien and hung herself. These 2 ladies I loved and never dreamed they would do this.I have thought so many times just how deep was their pain and loneliness. To the point it haunts me.I am sure there are many more situations like this with alot of people out there. Any thoughts anyone?

comments

[quote="siouxi"]Here's the interview part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2U_yRXOVLQ

Interview part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMLe6pkAZw[/quote]

Thanks Rita, watched the clips earlier. Great interview.

thanks rita! will have to watch these when i wake up... im dead tired!

I was bout to ask the same question lol

Can someone post a link for this interview I can't find it.

Let me in on the loop.Why do you guys call Brent the Reverend?

definately i've heard those words from the reverand so many times. i live by those words. he is very inspirational and motivational.

I saw it, it's a great interview!! Wise words were spoken by the reverend again :)