Hard to believe COM is already over

• Hard to believe COM is already over
    JRichman

Well I know I had a blast at my show in orlando and kind of wish I was waiting for the show all over again, but I am waiting for the acoustic.Hopefully I can afford it by then cause times are a little rough right now.Well I hope everybody had a great time at the carnival and so sad to see it go.

Submitted by JRichman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I have to agree completely. It was such a blast, one of the best days in my life, and now it's all done. The acoustic tour has me excited, but I really would like to see dates. And then it's quiet after that while they're in the studio. I hope they keep up the webchats and the like. I feel like it helps me get my SD fix in between concerts.

_blessmy4

Wed, 09/01/2010 - 23:32

I totally agree, it is sad to see it end. The light at the end of the tunnel is that they will be working on some new music, which makes me very excited!! Can't wait for that, but I still have a show on the 14th to go to. So i still have a fix coming up!!!! :P

Me neither! Hope it won

Well they have not disappointed since the first album,so I am sure this album will be evrything we are waiting for.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 09/02/2010 - 21:17

at least shinedown always keeps us excited for something.... there was carnival, and now they got us excited for acoustic shows and theeeeeeen theyre working on new music.... how much better does it get?!?!?!

I have to say, COM was the best show i have ever seen. I have seen them 6-8 times since the release of "Leave a Whisper." I was so happy to know that they finally had the chance to headline their own tour. I've already set aside funds to go to the acoustic tour, granted it happens between Jacksonville and Orlando.

Love them!

Hi Teetah welcome to our Shinedown nation family.

My name is Rita

Hi Teetah, welcome! And you are probably in luck, as they are based out of that area.

hey teetah welcome the the nation. I'm Jay

ShinedownChica

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 00:14

welcomeee =) im Kristen

Thanks Folks for all the welcomes!
~Jessica~[/quote]

I'm anxious to find out when the COM DVD will come out so we can re-live the experience anytime we want! :wink:

inked4life

Mon, 09/06/2010 - 18:58

Me too! Too bad there aren't location specific videos because it was pretty awesome when they dedicated a song to Jake and brought him on stage and all that.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 09/07/2010 - 18:11

i know! I cant wqait for it eitherrrr

Well I know I had a blast at my show in orlando and kind of wish I was waiting for the show all over again, but I am waiting for the acoustic.Hopefully I can afford it by then cause times are a little rough right now.Well I hope everybody had a great time at the carnival and so sad to see it go.

comments

i know! I cant wqait for it eitherrrr

Me too! Too bad there aren't location specific videos because it was pretty awesome when they dedicated a song to Jake and brought him on stage and all that.

I'm anxious to find out when the COM DVD will come out so we can re-live the experience anytime we want! :wink:

Thanks Folks for all the welcomes!
~Jessica~[/quote]

welcomeee =) im Kristen

hey teetah welcome the the nation. I'm Jay

Hi Teetah, welcome! And you are probably in luck, as they are based out of that area.

Hi Teetah welcome to our Shinedown nation family.

My name is Rita

I have to say, COM was the best show i have ever seen. I have seen them 6-8 times since the release of "Leave a Whisper." I was so happy to know that they finally had the chance to headline their own tour. I've already set aside funds to go to the acoustic tour, granted it happens between Jacksonville and Orlando.

Love them!

at least shinedown always keeps us excited for something.... there was carnival, and now they got us excited for acoustic shows and theeeeeeen theyre working on new music.... how much better does it get?!?!?!

Well they have not disappointed since the first album,so I am sure this album will be evrything we are waiting for.

Me neither! Hope it won

I totally agree, it is sad to see it end. The light at the end of the tunnel is that they will be working on some new music, which makes me very excited!! Can't wait for that, but I still have a show on the 14th to go to. So i still have a fix coming up!!!! :P

I have to agree completely. It was such a blast, one of the best days in my life, and now it's all done. The acoustic tour has me excited, but I really would like to see dates. And then it's quiet after that while they're in the studio. I hope they keep up the webchats and the like. I feel like it helps me get my SD fix in between concerts.