Happy post

• Happy post
    ARomaine

This one is for Crueangel, but I wanted to share this with everyone too.

So it was my 30th b-day this past weekend and I told my husband he didn't have to do anything elaborate, I just really wanted to get together with our friends and have a few drinks at a bar, especially because we have literally been swamped since Christmas between work and getting the house on the market (which it just finally went up - woo!!). So Christmas was the last time I saw any of my friends too.

He did an awesome job. It was at this really nice restaurant/bar that had a rooftop bar, and the weather on Saturday night was just gorgeous. He also had arranged for a limo service to pick us up so none of us had to worry about drinking and driving. Then as I get there, I see that everyone I hoped to be there was, as in everyone he invited came. I found out that my college roommate actually pushed off her plans of her BF moving in until next weekend to make sure they could come. My other friends also told their mother like 3 months ago (way before we had plans) that they weren't going to be able to see her (she lives in FL and they usually fly down) on Mother's day because of me. I was so moved that everyone made such an effort to come see us. And one friend fought through sinisitis/tonsillitus or whatever to make it. And everyone had SUCH a good time, although I think we were all a bit tired on Sunday.

After all the crappiness and bad feelings of the past few months, it was so moving to see how good of friends I have, and it was definitely what I needed. I am still in a really calm happy mood and I hope it lasts, so I am sending my good vibes out to everyone.

Oh and happy dvd release :)

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Happy belated birthday Abby. I'm so happy to hear you had a blast.
It's great when you have such good friends, you are very lucky :D

crueangel

Tue, 05/10/2011 - 22:04

Happy Belated Birthday, Abby!!!!

Tha is so awesome! You have a wonderful hubby! Brought a tear to my eye... a HAPPY one!

I will add to this happy post, even though it has been a rough couple of weeks. One of our employees walked out (no real loss, there) but I have had to cook every day for the past few weeks. Though it has been a welcome change, it has been rough as well.

BUT- I recieved a personal message on Twitter from Clint Lowery of Sevendust and Hello Demons, Meet Skeletons. I had sent out a tweet in response to someone asking if HDMS' new lp was any good, I said "of course," and sent me a brief message that said "You rule!" I was SO jumping around. I became a fan of 7d on the COM tour, and heard about Clint's side project through Twitter, so I checked it out. Very different from 7d, but I like it!

AND- I was on FB when who should pop up on my "People You Might Know" but JAKE LAWSON! I thought, "No way is that OUR Jake!" BUT it WAS! So, I sent a friend request, thinking, well, he could just ignore it.

HE ACCEPTED IT!!! :P I freaked as if it had been one of the SD guys! ROFLOL I have been a friend of Eric on FB for a while, and Zach always has too many frend requests. He's such the popular one! :P

I also sent a tweet to Will Hoge, who answered me back!

And Morgan Rose of 7d answers me every now and then. He's so funny.

Ok, I feel better! ;)

I hope everyone has something VERY happy in their lives this week!

{HUGS} from FL!!

Ahh man, that's awesome. I would freak if I saw Jake pop up on my FB. And it's nice to have all those little things keep coming, it really just makes the say worthwhile sometimes. I will also say that this weather we have is just gorgeous and it's hard to be in a bad mood on a day like this (although I hope everyone who's flooded is ok!)

This one is for Crueangel, but I wanted to share this with everyone too.

So it was my 30th b-day this past weekend and I told my husband he didn't have to do anything elaborate, I just really wanted to get together with our friends and have a few drinks at a bar, especially because we have literally been swamped since Christmas between work and getting the house on the market (which it just finally went up - woo!!). So Christmas was the last time I saw any of my friends too.

He did an awesome job. It was at this really nice restaurant/bar that had a rooftop bar, and the weather on Saturday night was just gorgeous. He also had arranged for a limo service to pick us up so none of us had to worry about drinking and driving. Then as I get there, I see that everyone I hoped to be there was, as in everyone he invited came. I found out that my college roommate actually pushed off her plans of her BF moving in until next weekend to make sure they could come. My other friends also told their mother like 3 months ago (way before we had plans) that they weren't going to be able to see her (she lives in FL and they usually fly down) on Mother's day because of me. I was so moved that everyone made such an effort to come see us. And one friend fought through sinisitis/tonsillitus or whatever to make it. And everyone had SUCH a good time, although I think we were all a bit tired on Sunday.

After all the crappiness and bad feelings of the past few months, it was so moving to see how good of friends I have, and it was definitely what I needed. I am still in a really calm happy mood and I hope it lasts, so I am sending my good vibes out to everyone.

Oh and happy dvd release :)

comments

Ahh man, that's awesome. I would freak if I saw Jake pop up on my FB. And it's nice to have all those little things keep coming, it really just makes the say worthwhile sometimes. I will also say that this weather we have is just gorgeous and it's hard to be in a bad mood on a day like this (although I hope everyone who's flooded is ok!)

Happy Belated Birthday, Abby!!!!

Tha is so awesome! You have a wonderful hubby! Brought a tear to my eye... a HAPPY one!

I will add to this happy post, even though it has been a rough couple of weeks. One of our employees walked out (no real loss, there) but I have had to cook every day for the past few weeks. Though it has been a welcome change, it has been rough as well.

BUT- I recieved a personal message on Twitter from Clint Lowery of Sevendust and Hello Demons, Meet Skeletons. I had sent out a tweet in response to someone asking if HDMS' new lp was any good, I said "of course," and sent me a brief message that said "You rule!" I was SO jumping around. I became a fan of 7d on the COM tour, and heard about Clint's side project through Twitter, so I checked it out. Very different from 7d, but I like it!

AND- I was on FB when who should pop up on my "People You Might Know" but JAKE LAWSON! I thought, "No way is that OUR Jake!" BUT it WAS! So, I sent a friend request, thinking, well, he could just ignore it.

HE ACCEPTED IT!!! :P I freaked as if it had been one of the SD guys! ROFLOL I have been a friend of Eric on FB for a while, and Zach always has too many frend requests. He's such the popular one! :P

I also sent a tweet to Will Hoge, who answered me back!

And Morgan Rose of 7d answers me every now and then. He's so funny.

Ok, I feel better! ;)

I hope everyone has something VERY happy in their lives this week!

{HUGS} from FL!!

Happy belated birthday Abby. I'm so happy to hear you had a blast.
It's great when you have such good friends, you are very lucky :D