Happy New year.

• Happy New year.
    dalamar_2

Sorry, I may not be able to be here tomorrow, so, here it is:

~ Happy New Year.

You are part of my second family, the one that is always here, supporting and loving, in spite of the tidings and grudges life throws at each of us daily. A family of various shapes and forms, with some of us straight as trees and some bent like reeds, but always caring to be unique and, above all, united.

Yes, I love you all. May this new year bring, at last, what life has best to offer, and since idle wishes never come true, I'll pray for wisdom to us all, wisdom to make what we so adamantly wish quietly happen by taking the hard first step towards change and resolution.

Cheers!

~Thierry, aka Dalamar.

Submitted by dalamar_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the very best in 2010! :D

d_eicholz

Thu, 12/31/2009 - 17:55

Thank u for the letter dalamar =) And happy new year to everyone! keep it safe, or at least as safe as can be expected by u crazy people =P Havbe a great new year!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 01/01/2010 - 13:13

Thanks dalamar glad to be part of your second family. Happy New Year to you too. Take it easy and be safe.

A very Happy and Blessed New Year to you all as well! Thierry.. :D that's all!

Happy New year to you too and to all my Shinedown nation sisters and brothers. May 2010 be filled with lots of Shinedown!
Love you all!!

Sorry, I may not be able to be here tomorrow, so, here it is:

~ Happy New Year.

You are part of my second family, the one that is always here, supporting and loving, in spite of the tidings and grudges life throws at each of us daily. A family of various shapes and forms, with some of us straight as trees and some bent like reeds, but always caring to be unique and, above all, united.

Yes, I love you all. May this new year bring, at last, what life has best to offer, and since idle wishes never come true, I'll pray for wisdom to us all, wisdom to make what we so adamantly wish quietly happen by taking the hard first step towards change and resolution.

Cheers!

~Thierry, aka Dalamar.

comments

Happy New year to you too and to all my Shinedown nation sisters and brothers. May 2010 be filled with lots of Shinedown!
Love you all!!

A very Happy and Blessed New Year to you all as well! Thierry.. :D that's all!

Thanks dalamar glad to be part of your second family. Happy New Year to you too. Take it easy and be safe.

Thank u for the letter dalamar =) And happy new year to everyone! keep it safe, or at least as safe as can be expected by u crazy people =P Havbe a great new year!

Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the very best in 2010! :D