Happy Easter....

• Happy Easter....
    JeffTaormina

Hope all had a good Easter.

I had a great Easter with some family, some Guinness and an Excalibur 1066 cigar! Thanx to my Wife's Sister and Brother-in-law for their hospitality.
    It also helped that my little 7 year old Nephiew was glued to my hip asking me about the Fire Dept.
    (I made him play ball with his dog so I could smoke the cigar.)

8) :D

Submitted by JeffTaormina on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/13/2009 - 11:14

Happy Easter to everyone as well. I'm glad you had a good time Jaster. I spent time with family as well had a good 'ol cook out and had fun. Threw the old pigskin around for while as well. No beer for me it was too hot but pleaty of H20. Happy Easter jaster.

shinersweetie_4300

Sun, 04/19/2009 - 00:14

Mine was very nice! I went to my parents house with my little boy in toe, but no other half...he had to work that night. :( We hid over a hundred plastic eggs full of candy in the back yard. It was fun! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/19/2009 - 09:50

nice gift with the flowers and the plush giraffe. hope your friend liked it.

Hope all had a good Easter.

I had a great Easter with some family, some Guinness and an Excalibur 1066 cigar! Thanx to my Wife's Sister and Brother-in-law for their hospitality.
It also helped that my little 7 year old Nephiew was glued to my hip asking me about the Fire Dept.
(I made him play ball with his dog so I could smoke the cigar.)

8) :D

comments

nice gift with the flowers and the plush giraffe. hope your friend liked it.

Mine was very nice! I went to my parents house with my little boy in toe, but no other half...he had to work that night. :( We hid over a hundred plastic eggs full of candy in the back yard. It was fun! :D

Happy Easter to everyone as well. I'm glad you had a good time Jaster. I spent time with family as well had a good 'ol cook out and had fun. Threw the old pigskin around for while as well. No beer for me it was too hot but pleaty of H20. Happy Easter jaster.