Happy Birthday Destiny

• Happy Birthday Destiny
    siouxI61

Happy birthday sweety! Have a great day! Big birthday hugs coming your way !! <3

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 06:09

Thanks siouxi...you rock \m/

[color=orange][/color]Yes!!! Happy Birthday Destiny!! To you and Eric!!

[size=24][/size]LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!

Damn! Get a load of that package!!! :twisted:

dalamar_2

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 13:09

[quote="lorilee"][color=orange][/color]Yes!!! Happy Birthday Destiny!! To you and Eric!!

[size=24][/size]LOVE YOU BOTH!!!![/quote]

Eric who?

SACRILIDGE OUTRAGE INFIDEL!!!! :x

patoo-ey! :x

dalamar_2

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 13:16

:?: :?: :?:

Do I have to provide yet another manly image to accomodate that Eric?

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 13:17

wow them be bitin words.

Yeah, just what I was thinkin"! There is no image that could measure up in my eyes!!! :wink:

destiny453

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 05:44

Thanks guys :) It was very drunk and messy, hence the fact I aint been on here, too busy recovering! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 12:09

lol messy? so long as your not sick it's all good. cuz then you'll get all of us sick lol.

WTF??? What happened to Destiny's birthday Package??? I had to check if mine was still there!!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 14:55

woh that's true. apparently it was too hot for photobucket to handle lol.

Too much "profile"!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 10/26/2009 - 08:05

apparently too much for photubucket.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 10/27/2009 - 22:27

it was almost too much for lorilee to handle lol.

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 07:45

well hate to break it to you junkie but i am sick...infact i am very very sick!! :( :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 10:15

well that stinks. what do you have? I hope you get better soon. i just got better from the flu it wasn't fun at all. still have a little bit of the cough but it's going away slowly.

Very belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 12:25

I have swine flu :( and dude, i aint joking :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 13:03

dang that really stinks. i hope you get better soon. take lots of meds and get plenty of rest.

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 15:08

i am...taking what the docotr gave me so hopefully on the mend soon :)

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 20:30

oh i see totally went over my head too. lol.

Thanks Junkie! It must be going around in PM's not the threads cuz I read every effing word! Well, maybe a few I skip...and you know who you are!!!LOL!! :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 10/29/2009 - 07:27

no i don't really feel like it to be honest :(

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/29/2009 - 08:09

[quote="lorilee"]Thanks Junkie! It must be going around in PM's not the threads cuz I read every effing word! Well, maybe a few I skip...and you know who you are!!!LOL!! :lol:[/quote]
perhaps it is. i read every word as well. i don't skip unless for some reason the conversation is strictly between two other members. i just kinda cruise on by.

destiny453

Thu, 10/29/2009 - 14:58

oh did you have flu?! :( Yeah totally, it's been about 5/6 days now and I still can hardly drag my arse from bed! :(

Hope you two will feel better very soon. :)

destiny453

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 07:32

I always got ear ache man! :( Does yours get worse when on planes?? Mines is terrible :(

Happy birthday sweety! Have a great day! Big birthday hugs coming your way !! <3

comments

Re: Happy Birthday Destiny

[quote="siouxi"]Happy birthday sweety! Have a great day! Big birthday hugs coming your way !! <3[/quote]happy birthday des! have a great day!!!

Yeah I hate that, I always make Ross talk to customs incase I hear wrong and say the wrong thing!! :lol:

wow that sounds really rough.

I always got ear ache man! :( Does yours get worse when on planes?? Mines is terrible :(

Hope you two will feel better very soon. :)

oh did you have flu?! :( Yeah totally, it's been about 5/6 days now and I still can hardly drag my arse from bed! :(

[quote="lorilee"]Thanks Junkie! It must be going around in PM's not the threads cuz I read every effing word! Well, maybe a few I skip...and you know who you are!!!LOL!! :lol:[/quote]
perhaps it is. i read every word as well. i don't skip unless for some reason the conversation is strictly between two other members. i just kinda cruise on by.

no i don't really feel like it to be honest :(

Thanks Junkie! It must be going around in PM's not the threads cuz I read every effing word! Well, maybe a few I skip...and you know who you are!!!LOL!! :lol:

oh i see totally went over my head too. lol.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

i am...taking what the docotr gave me so hopefully on the mend soon :)

dang that really stinks. i hope you get better soon. take lots of meds and get plenty of rest.

I have swine flu :( and dude, i aint joking :(

Very belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

well that stinks. what do you have? I hope you get better soon. i just got better from the flu it wasn't fun at all. still have a little bit of the cough but it's going away slowly.

well hate to break it to you junkie but i am sick...infact i am very very sick!! :( :(

it was almost too much for lorilee to handle lol.

apparently too much for photubucket.

Too much "profile"!!

woh that's true. apparently it was too hot for photobucket to handle lol.

WTF??? What happened to Destiny's birthday Package??? I had to check if mine was still there!!! :lol:

lol messy? so long as your not sick it's all good. cuz then you'll get all of us sick lol.

Thanks guys :) It was very drunk and messy, hence the fact I aint been on here, too busy recovering! :lol:

Yeah, just what I was thinkin"! There is no image that could measure up in my eyes!!! :wink:

wow them be bitin words.

:?: :?: :?:

Do I have to provide yet another manly image to accomodate that Eric?

SACRILIDGE OUTRAGE INFIDEL!!!! :x

patoo-ey! :x

[quote="lorilee"][color=orange][/color]Yes!!! Happy Birthday Destiny!! To you and Eric!!

[size=24][/size]LOVE YOU BOTH!!!![/quote]

Eric who?

Damn! Get a load of that package!!! :twisted:

OMG !! your B-day too?

You're more the English type, with the funny hat and all...

[img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/dalamar_photo/1e449751de7f2cc2…]

[color=orange][/color]Yes!!! Happy Birthday Destiny!! To you and Eric!!

[size=24][/size]LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!

Thanks siouxi...you rock \m/