Happy Birthday D_Eicholz 11/19/09

• Happy Birthday D_Eicholz 11/19/09
    lorilee

Happy Birthday Derek!!! You are a Sweetie and I hope your Birthday is as great as you are!!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/18/2009 - 11:56

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!! GROUP HUG EVERYONE SQUEEZE IN TIGHT!!!! :)

Today is your day!! I wanted to be the first...hence being premature!!! :lol:

BrAnDi_11

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 13:03

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :lol:

d_eicholz

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 17:06

hahaha, thanks so much!!! i love all u guys :D

today has been good and bout to get even better as i'm getting ready to go see The Veer Union in mankato!!! should be awesome!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 17:18

awesome have a great time while your out there.

starsareforme

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 20:01

[color=indigo]Happy Birthday Derek!!!

Do you have any of that cake left?[/color]

d_eicholz

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 20:13

Yepp!!! Still got a bunch left! And probly won't be finishing it for a couple days since I'm at the veer union tonight and tomorrow I'm going to the cities to see rob zombie!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 21:23

pretty cool never seen rob zombie live have you? how is his live show if you have?

dalamar_2

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 22:18

happy B-day, friend! I hope you're getting laid and drunk! (Is there anything better one could wish a friend?)

=)

d_eicholz

Fri, 11/20/2009 - 04:08

@junkie- nope haven't seen him so i am stoked! he was in my top three major bands i have to see before they break up or something. He was number 3 with Rage Against the Machine and Red Hot Chili Peppers tied for numero uno

@dalamar- wen unfortunately didn't get to do either of those but that probly was the best birthday wish of the day!

Veer union was AWESOME!!!! thanks to a cool guy from the venue i was able to go. we had got the tix and everything and were talkin to a friend and they said they thought they heard it was 21+. so my mom called and it was!!! she asked if they could make an exception and they said they couldn't. sooo, i looked up th contact info and sent a very unhappy email cause no where had it said it was 21+ and it was for my birthday. bout an hour later got an email back saying he could make an exception because of the circumstances!!! i was very happy. we got to the venue which was a sports bar and sat at the table and the guy i emailed saw me and asked if i was derek and to follow him. he brought me back by the band and they all autographed a poster for me and Roots gave me a pick! i got to talk to them for a couple minutes and listen to them do an interview. then had to go back to the table and they did sound check. since it was a restaurant/bar people we in there eating so everyone got to watch them sound check. one of the other guitarists dropped a pick and i quick snatched it before anyone else saw it. everyone stayed sitting at the tables for the first band cause they were really mellow and bluegrassy but me, my mom, my aunt, and our friend went and got front row right wen that first band was done. one of the guys setting up or veer saw us all wearing our veer shirts and gave us each a pick and it was the one guitarists pick i hadn't gotten yet so it was perfect. they came on and were so awesome. there weren't a lot of people but it was really fun and everyone had a ton of energy. they even played their cover of rihannas umbrella which they barely ever play. they saw me singin allow to all the words and each of them played right to me a couple times. the best was during my favorite song of theirs, darker side of me, crispin saw me singin along intensely and leaned in really close to me while he sang the main part so we were like a foot a part both belting out the lyrics. probly the most epic moment in my life. lol. then wen they were done the drummer came right to me and handed me the first stick he gave out! i got it signed afterward and they all wished me a happy birthday again and i told them thanks for making it the awesomest birthday in history.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/20/2009 - 09:35

that is awesome bro. it sure sounds like a great birthday. might not have gotten drunk or laid but still a great experience nonetheless. proof once again that unhappy emails and going "scottish"/being the squeaky wheel pay off. glad to hear you had a great time. i'm not familiar with that band but when you folllow a band that close and they do something like that for you it just reinforces the love you have for them. :)

starsareforme

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 19:42

[color=indigo]Awesome birthday! So glad it worked out for you to go and you had suck a kick ass time. [/color]

destiny453

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 12:49

Happy late birthday dude!!!! Although i did tell you on Facebook :)

Happy Birthday Derek!!! You are a Sweetie and I hope your Birthday is as great as you are!!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

comments

Happy late birthday dude!!!! Although i did tell you on Facebook :)

[color=indigo]Awesome birthday! So glad it worked out for you to go and you had suck a kick ass time. [/color]

that is awesome bro. it sure sounds like a great birthday. might not have gotten drunk or laid but still a great experience nonetheless. proof once again that unhappy emails and going "scottish"/being the squeaky wheel pay off. glad to hear you had a great time. i'm not familiar with that band but when you folllow a band that close and they do something like that for you it just reinforces the love you have for them. :)

@junkie- nope haven't seen him so i am stoked! he was in my top three major bands i have to see before they break up or something. He was number 3 with Rage Against the Machine and Red Hot Chili Peppers tied for numero uno

@dalamar- wen unfortunately didn't get to do either of those but that probly was the best birthday wish of the day!

Veer union was AWESOME!!!! thanks to a cool guy from the venue i was able to go. we had got the tix and everything and were talkin to a friend and they said they thought they heard it was 21+. so my mom called and it was!!! she asked if they could make an exception and they said they couldn't. sooo, i looked up th contact info and sent a very unhappy email cause no where had it said it was 21+ and it was for my birthday. bout an hour later got an email back saying he could make an exception because of the circumstances!!! i was very happy. we got to the venue which was a sports bar and sat at the table and the guy i emailed saw me and asked if i was derek and to follow him. he brought me back by the band and they all autographed a poster for me and Roots gave me a pick! i got to talk to them for a couple minutes and listen to them do an interview. then had to go back to the table and they did sound check. since it was a restaurant/bar people we in there eating so everyone got to watch them sound check. one of the other guitarists dropped a pick and i quick snatched it before anyone else saw it. everyone stayed sitting at the tables for the first band cause they were really mellow and bluegrassy but me, my mom, my aunt, and our friend went and got front row right wen that first band was done. one of the guys setting up or veer saw us all wearing our veer shirts and gave us each a pick and it was the one guitarists pick i hadn't gotten yet so it was perfect. they came on and were so awesome. there weren't a lot of people but it was really fun and everyone had a ton of energy. they even played their cover of rihannas umbrella which they barely ever play. they saw me singin allow to all the words and each of them played right to me a couple times. the best was during my favorite song of theirs, darker side of me, crispin saw me singin along intensely and leaned in really close to me while he sang the main part so we were like a foot a part both belting out the lyrics. probly the most epic moment in my life. lol. then wen they were done the drummer came right to me and handed me the first stick he gave out! i got it signed afterward and they all wished me a happy birthday again and i told them thanks for making it the awesomest birthday in history.

happy B-day, friend! I hope you're getting laid and drunk! (Is there anything better one could wish a friend?)

=)

pretty cool never seen rob zombie live have you? how is his live show if you have?

Yepp!!! Still got a bunch left! And probly won't be finishing it for a couple days since I'm at the veer union tonight and tomorrow I'm going to the cities to see rob zombie!!!

[color=indigo]Happy Birthday Derek!!!

Do you have any of that cake left?[/color]

awesome have a great time while your out there.

hahaha, thanks so much!!! i love all u guys :D

today has been good and bout to get even better as i'm getting ready to go see The Veer Union in mankato!!! should be awesome!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :lol:

Today is your day!! I wanted to be the first...hence being premature!!! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!! GROUP HUG EVERYONE SQUEEZE IN TIGHT!!!! :)