Happy Birthday Brent hope it's going to be a rocking one.\m/

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Mon, 01/10/2011 - 04:35

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Brent!!! Enjoy your day!! We love you!

erica881014

Mon, 01/10/2011 - 15:00

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT..take a well deserved break and celebrate!!!!!! <(^^,)>

Yay yay, happy birthday Brent! Hope you're having fun!

crueangel

Mon, 01/10/2011 - 19:44

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENT!!! I hope this day is as amazing and kick-ass as you are. Never underestimate the power of your music!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Love from FL,

Tami

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 01/10/2011 - 21:36

Happy 21st Birthday Brent hope it went well for ya.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 01/10/2011 - 22:19

Happy birthday Brent! And many more! We love you! (And Tony Yoda, it's his 31st)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 01/11/2011 - 17:55

haha i know he's not 21 kristen, i was just mocking him since zach also posted on his twitter happy 21st to brent lol.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 01/11/2011 - 20:28

oh i didnt knoww, my bad lol. I dont really ever use twitter. Not a fan, I got one to stay posted on shinedown stuff, but I just dont like the site at all....

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 01/12/2011 - 20:57

oh okay. i use it all the time i have it linked with my phone so i get the updates from the guys all the time. i like it.

tessarakt

Sun, 01/16/2011 - 18:57

um... didn't he turn 33? LOL

erica881014

Sun, 01/16/2011 - 19:06

[quote="jen_n_dave"]um... didn't he turn 33? LOL[/quote]

i believe so. :wink:

FadedWonderland

Sun, 01/16/2011 - 19:43

[color=green]lol, none of us know how old he is :P but yes, he is 33[/color]

crueangel

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 14:32

I thought he was turning 33, but wasn't sure. WWhen they were in Tampa @ the A&E tour, he said onstage that he had been on thie earth for 32 years. Not that ie matters HOW old he is, his voice will always be amazing! And he will ALWAYS be drool worthy! :P Even though he is younger than me. :( :lol:

FadedWonderland

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 14:36

[color=green]^^ he is 17 years older than me and he is still drool worthy :P lol[/color]

erica881014

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 17:25

[quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]^^ he is 17 years older than me and he is still drool worthy :P lol[/color][/quote]

first off,Right on!! when i looked it up it says he was born in 1978. i was born in 88 so he's got ten years on me..lol

crueangel

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 18:13

:lol: Rock on!! They are ALL drool worthy! :P

Speaing of Birth years, does anyone know Barry's exact Birth year? I looked it up and found '76, but then on his Facebook page it says '85. Not that it matters, but I've always heard him caled the "Grandpa" of the band, and if he was born in '85, Grandpa SO does not fit. Not that it fits him anyway! LOL

FadedWonderland

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 21:09

[quote="crueangel"]:lol: Rock on!! They are ALL drool worthy! :P

Speaing of Birth years, does anyone know Barry's exact Birth year? I looked it up and found '76, but then on his Facebook page it says '85. Not that it matters, but I've always heard him caled the "Grandpa" of the band, and if he was born in '85, Grandpa SO does not fit. Not that it fits him anyway! LOL[/quote]

[color=green]I don't know, but I would say '76 is the most resonable, but he is the "Grandpa" of the band not because he is old, but because he looks after the guys and is very laid back. As he says a lot, he is the most stable in the band. [/color]

It's Brent's Birthday today!

Happy Birthday Brent hope it's going to be a rocking one.\m/

comments

[quote="crueangel"]:lol: Rock on!! They are ALL drool worthy! :P

Speaing of Birth years, does anyone know Barry's exact Birth year? I looked it up and found '76, but then on his Facebook page it says '85. Not that it matters, but I've always heard him caled the "Grandpa" of the band, and if he was born in '85, Grandpa SO does not fit. Not that it fits him anyway! LOL[/quote]

[color=green]I don't know, but I would say '76 is the most resonable, but he is the "Grandpa" of the band not because he is old, but because he looks after the guys and is very laid back. As he says a lot, he is the most stable in the band. [/color]

:lol: Rock on!! They are ALL drool worthy! :P

Speaing of Birth years, does anyone know Barry's exact Birth year? I looked it up and found '76, but then on his Facebook page it says '85. Not that it matters, but I've always heard him caled the "Grandpa" of the band, and if he was born in '85, Grandpa SO does not fit. Not that it fits him anyway! LOL

[quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]^^ he is 17 years older than me and he is still drool worthy :P lol[/color][/quote]

first off,Right on!! when i looked it up it says he was born in 1978. i was born in 88 so he's got ten years on me..lol

[color=green]^^ he is 17 years older than me and he is still drool worthy :P lol[/color]

I thought he was turning 33, but wasn't sure. WWhen they were in Tampa @ the A&E tour, he said onstage that he had been on thie earth for 32 years. Not that ie matters HOW old he is, his voice will always be amazing! And he will ALWAYS be drool worthy! :P Even though he is younger than me. :( :lol:

[color=green]lol, none of us know how old he is :P but yes, he is 33[/color]

[quote="jen_n_dave"]um... didn't he turn 33? LOL[/quote]

i believe so. :wink:

um... didn't he turn 33? LOL

oh okay. i use it all the time i have it linked with my phone so i get the updates from the guys all the time. i like it.

oh i didnt knoww, my bad lol. I dont really ever use twitter. Not a fan, I got one to stay posted on shinedown stuff, but I just dont like the site at all....

haha i know he's not 21 kristen, i was just mocking him since zach also posted on his twitter happy 21st to brent lol.

Happy birthday Brent! And many more! We love you! (And Tony Yoda, it's his 31st)

Happy 21st Birthday Brent hope it went well for ya.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENT!!! I hope this day is as amazing and kick-ass as you are. Never underestimate the power of your music!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Love from FL,

Tami

Yay yay, happy birthday Brent! Hope you're having fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT..take a well deserved break and celebrate!!!!!! <(^^,)>

Happy Birthday Brent!!! Enjoy your day!! We love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!!!!!!!