Happy 4th of july

• Happy 4th of july
    siouxI61

Happy 4th of july to all my American friends! Hope you all have a wonderfull day!!!

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

thats very sweet of you! i spent the whole day at work :( but i did get to see some fireworks at least!

We went to some friends' house last night for a BBQ/pool party and once it got dark, I drove a whole bunch of them (only sober one) to a local cemetery. They live in north jersey and this cemetery is on huge hill. You could see NYC's, the state fair's, and about 4-5 other towns fireworks all at the same time. Needless to say, it was breathtaking.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/05/2010 - 10:35

Happy fourth of july rita thank you. Happy fourth to all the Sd nation family as well. I spent the morning visiting my mom and my uncle then I had a cook out with my inlaws.

bobbette78

Mon, 07/05/2010 - 10:53

Thank you Rita! :P

Happy 4th of july to all my American friends! Hope you all have a wonderfull day!!!

comments

thanks

I'm so happy for this event https://blueygame.com

Thank you Rita! :P

Happy fourth of july rita thank you. Happy fourth to all the Sd nation family as well. I spent the morning visiting my mom and my uncle then I had a cook out with my inlaws.

We went to some friends' house last night for a BBQ/pool party and once it got dark, I drove a whole bunch of them (only sober one) to a local cemetery. They live in north jersey and this cemetery is on huge hill. You could see NYC's, the state fair's, and about 4-5 other towns fireworks all at the same time. Needless to say, it was breathtaking.

thats very sweet of you! i spent the whole day at work :( but i did get to see some fireworks at least!