Halestorm Fans Apply Within...

• Halestorm Fans Apply Within...
    lorilee

TA DA!

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I like em a lot. Lzzy's voice is awesome!!

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 10/17/2009 - 19:14

they are life.

SHINEDOWN is more of my life though. i am 60% SHINEDOWN and 40% Halestorm. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Love, love, love Halestorm!

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 10:13

I like your perecentages :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 12:07

lol yeah. but i gotta say that i am 100% SDJUNKIE

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 17:29

[quote="destiny453"]I like your perecentages :)[/quote]

haha thanks!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol yeah. but i gotta say that i am 100% SDJUNKIE[/quote]Now Junkie...this is the place provided for the Halestorm fans...Please let them be... :D

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 20:17

lol. sorry sorry my bad last time i checked this was called cough(shinedown nation) cough excuse me this cough is killing me lol. jk all fans are welcome here. i'll vacate yes mother lorilee.

d_eicholz

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 00:58

umm.... can i be like 100% shinedown and 70% halestorm??? hahaha

halestorm is so awesome! just got to see them open for chevelle. probly my favorite live band right behind shinedown

Great foto Derek! :D

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol. sorry sorry my bad last time i checked this was called cough(shinedown nation) cough excuse me this cough is killing me lol. jk all fans are welcome here. i'll vacate yes mother lorilee.[/quote]Junkie...Why the heck do you think I started this thread????? So they will have a place to come, mingle and discuss the "H" word! There...now you're catchin' on!! Much Love Dude!! xoxo :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 12:42

Very very nice pic :)

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 21:19

i just want to say that SHINEDOWN fans are the best!!!!

okay back to Halestorm! i bought the Revolver magazine that came out today with Lzzy on the cover!! and i tried to request Its Not You(it came out on the radio today.) but it hasnt played yet. :(

d_eicholz

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 21:44

i gotta go look for that issue of revolver. i just got my new revolver calendar in the mail today. it looks verrry nice on the wall in my room :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 10/21/2009 - 17:05

can you post the pic of Lzzy? isnt she on the calendar?

BrAnDi_11

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 00:40

LOVE Halestorm cant stop listening to the cd! Got to meet everyone they were all super nice. Hoping enough fans follow them to release those videos pretty sure they are from the tabernacle in may & I was there awesome show!

destiny453

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 16:30

Nice :) Hair is awesome!!

TA DA!

comments

Nice :) Hair is awesome!!

LOVE Halestorm cant stop listening to the cd! Got to meet everyone they were all super nice. Hoping enough fans follow them to release those videos pretty sure they are from the tabernacle in may & I was there awesome show!

its one of the ones where she is sitting on the chair

http://www.revolvermag.com/node/3094

can you post the pic of Lzzy? isnt she on the calendar?

i gotta go look for that issue of revolver. i just got my new revolver calendar in the mail today. it looks verrry nice on the wall in my room :lol:

i just want to say that SHINEDOWN fans are the best!!!!

okay back to Halestorm! i bought the Revolver magazine that came out today with Lzzy on the cover!! and i tried to request Its Not You(it came out on the radio today.) but it hasnt played yet. :(

Very very nice pic :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol. sorry sorry my bad last time i checked this was called cough(shinedown nation) cough excuse me this cough is killing me lol. jk all fans are welcome here. i'll vacate yes mother lorilee.[/quote]Junkie...Why the heck do you think I started this thread????? So they will have a place to come, mingle and discuss the "H" word! There...now you're catchin' on!! Much Love Dude!! xoxo :lol:

Great foto Derek! :D

umm.... can i be like 100% shinedown and 70% halestorm??? hahaha

halestorm is so awesome! just got to see them open for chevelle. probly my favorite live band right behind shinedown

lol. sorry sorry my bad last time i checked this was called cough(shinedown nation) cough excuse me this cough is killing me lol. jk all fans are welcome here. i'll vacate yes mother lorilee.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol yeah. but i gotta say that i am 100% SDJUNKIE[/quote]Now Junkie...this is the place provided for the Halestorm fans...Please let them be... :D

[quote="destiny453"]I like your perecentages :)[/quote]

haha thanks!

lol yeah. but i gotta say that i am 100% SDJUNKIE

I like your perecentages :)

Love, love, love Halestorm!

they are life.

SHINEDOWN is more of my life though. i am 60% SHINEDOWN and 40% Halestorm. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I like em a lot. Lzzy's voice is awesome!!

moi?