Guitar Hero 5

• Guitar Hero 5
    crazyquinn03

okay honestly still having problems with this new site cuz im posting in here but when i try to look at a post in the news section that is shinedown nation exclusive, it brings me to the signup page...anyways i saw that guitar hero 5 u can download sd songs!!!! i was wondering if any1 knew how to help me out for the news thing and if u can tell me what songs will be available for GH5!!!!! thanksssss

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Also...there is a chat tonight at 6 pm EST at the site if you are able to make it. I'd try the ustream site though, as it's the site that they seem to actually take the questions from.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 21:18

Does anyone know if you can get that for World Tour too? Or is it only 5?

okay honestly still having problems with this new site cuz im posting in here but when i try to look at a post in the news section that is shinedown nation exclusive, it brings me to the signup page...anyways i saw that guitar hero 5 u can download sd songs!!!! i was wondering if any1 knew how to help me out for the news thing and if u can tell me what songs will be available for GH5!!!!! thanksssss

comments

Does anyone know if you can get that for World Tour too? Or is it only 5?

Also...there is a chat tonight at 6 pm EST at the site if you are able to make it. I'd try the ustream site though, as it's the site that they seem to actually take the questions from.

Wow you are all level's of F'd up with this site :cry:

The 3 song pack includes "Devour", "Second Chance", and "Sound of Madness". Can be bought individually or as a pack. The link that the news page has can be found here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-5657-Queen--A7X--Disturbed…

Hope that helps.