Great advertising for the COM tour

• Great advertising for the COM tour
    Sandy_17

I went to see Daughtry and Cavo and Lifehouse last night at the Expo Center in Pikeville. As each person was leaving the center last night attendents were handing out flyers for the COM Tour and tellin each one to be sure and be there! Looks like a great time is in store for us all. Now to all the Highers in-command for our Shinedown? How about a pre-show party to get things started that night for your Shinedown Nation! C' Mon guys! It's gonna be a sell-out!

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="sks463"]I went to see Daughtry and Cavo and Lifehouse last night at the Expo Center in Pikeville. As each person was leaving the center last night attendents were handing out flyers for the COM Tour and tellin each one to be sure and be there! Looks like a great time is in store for us all. Now to all the Highers in-command for our Shinedown? How about a pre-show party to get things started that night for your Shinedown Nation! C' Mon guys! It's gonna be a sell-out![/quote]

Now that is a awsome way of advertising, let the word spread COM is comming to town! :D

randomsunkist17

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 15:33

Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 17:42

I saw that show in Albany at the end of March.... was good right?

[quote="twilight123450"]I saw that show in Albany at the end of March.... was good right?[/quote] It was great! I was realy impressed with Cavo. This band told the audience they were gonna leave the stage and go out thru a public exit to the tables where they would be selling their merchandise to greet fans and sign autographs,they took a page out of Shinedown's page,they told the audience they were grateful for their support and thanked them.they also told them they would not be where they were at had it not been been for the fans. Not only did they do that? They also came back at the end of the show and took pics with their fans one by one. But all in all it was a great show.Now? I along with many others will be counting the days till Madness comes to my town! Now ? Who's up for some Madness in your town? :shock: hahahaha

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!!

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 22:01

yeah on my facebook i have pictures with lifehouse and cavo! the cavo 1 is waaaaaay cooler though! and I'm definitely ready for some madness!... just not in my town since im flying to FL then driving an hr from my grandparents...

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 09:13

[quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

I'm sure they'll have one. Maybe ask Brent about it on Twitter. Who knows, maybe if there's isn't that many people at the M&G they might just say c'mon and party with us. I think you said you were doing the M&G too right?

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

I'm sure they'll have one. Maybe ask Brent about it on Twitter. Who knows, maybe if there's isn't that many people at the M&G they might just say c'mon and party with us. I think you said you were doing the M&G too right?[/quote] Yes, I will be there and you are also? We will have a Shinedown Nation get-together. And another question? Does Brent or the guys ever come to their own site here?If so maybe we could just ask him and the guys here. After all that was the purpose of this site being started and being different than the public one right?

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 09:30

[quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

I'm sure they'll have one. Maybe ask Brent about it on Twitter. Who knows, maybe if there's isn't that many people at the M&G they might just say c'mon and party with us. I think you said you were doing the M&G too right?[/quote] Yes, I will be there and you are also? We will have a Shinedown Nation get-together. And another question? Does Brent or the guys ever come to their own site here?If so maybe we could just ask him and the guys here. After all that was the purpose of this site being started and being different than the public one right?[/quote]

Yay! I'll see ya there chickie. :) Maybe we'll be the only ones who got the M&G and we'll party with the guys. (A girl can dream) The guys do come on the shinedown site but they've never actually posted anything on here. I did see Brent browsing around here and it nearly gave me a heart attack, lol. I guess you can try posting something on their bio page and asking them on there, but usually twitter's the best route to go. I asked Brent how the ticket sales for Pikeville were on Twitter and he responded that they were ok.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

I'm sure they'll have one. Maybe ask Brent about it on Twitter. Who knows, maybe if there's isn't that many people at the M&G they might just say c'mon and party with us. I think you said you were doing the M&G too right?[/quote] Yes, I will be there and you are also? We will have a Shinedown Nation get-together. And another question? Does Brent or the guys ever come to their own site here?If so maybe we could just ask him and the guys here. After all that was the purpose of this site being started and being different than the public one right?[/quote]

Yay! I'll see ya there chickie. :) Maybe we'll be the only ones who got the M&G and we'll party with the guys. (A girl can dream) The guys do come on the shinedown site but they've never actually posted anything on here. I did see Brent browsing around here and it nearly gave me a heart attack, lol. I guess you can try posting something on their bio page and asking them on there, but usually twitter's the best route to go. I asked Brent how the ticket sales for Pikeville were on Twitter and he responded that they were ok.[/quote] Believe me after they were there last year? It was a total sell-out. Only seats left were the nose bleed.And girl? Its a date! We shall party........MADNESS STYLE

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 09:45

Woot woot! Love partying MADNESS style!

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Woot woot! Love partying MADNESS style![/quote] August10th? Let the :P :P Madess begin...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/05/2010 - 13:17

Not just any Madness, a Carnival of Madness. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 10:25

that is awesome that the COM tour is getting such great advertising.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 18:59

yeah... it would be cool to see the effects of the advertising first hand, but they dont come anywhere near me...

I've really started to hear the CoM tour being promoted on the local radio stations, so that has be psyched. Today one station actually started with winning tix to the Holmdel show, so if you need to get some free tix, it's on!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 19:13

i wanna hear all this stuff... but nothings local =(

bobbette78

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 19:25

Just have to add my 2 cents about how AWESOME the Cavo/Lifehouse/Daughtry concert is.

Cavo is amazing, the first time I heard them open for Daughtry I became a fan on the spot. Bought their cd at the venue and had them sign it. They are all really nice.

Lifehouse is incredible live. I've always liked their songs but never really considered myself a 'fan' until I saw them live. They blew me away, and you could tell they really enjoy what they do. I would love to go see them as a headliner. Got to meet the Bryce, the bass player, and he seemed so grateful for all the kind words everyone said.

And Daughtry - well what can I say....LOVE THEM. I've seen them 5 times now and they never disappoint. I've met them all and they all seem to really appreciate the fans. 8)

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 19:50

Yeah Bobbette... was a great show... i saw it at the end of march =) ive been a big cavo fan so they were my fave... and lifehouse, i LOVED when the bassist sang... been a fan of lifehouse for a while... even transposing a lifehouse song into my range to sing at my cousins wedding this august... daughtry was amazing, but i liked the other 2 better... but dont get me wrong i absolutely LOVED the whole show too =)

rangersuk

Tue, 06/08/2010 - 21:03

What local station did you hear the ad on? I listen to DHA and even advertise on it occasionally but have not heard anything there yet.

Haha, it was actually DHA that I heard it on. Curtis K loves them and it's usually during his shift that I hear most of their songs and it was right around 5 pm when he did the win free tix event. Although I do have to admit that I haven't heard it much since then. I guess it just depends on when they play SD.

I went to see Daughtry and Cavo and Lifehouse last night at the Expo Center in Pikeville. As each person was leaving the center last night attendents were handing out flyers for the COM Tour and tellin each one to be sure and be there! Looks like a great time is in store for us all. Now to all the Highers in-command for our Shinedown? How about a pre-show party to get things started that night for your Shinedown Nation! C' Mon guys! It's gonna be a sell-out!

comments

Haha, it was actually DHA that I heard it on. Curtis K loves them and it's usually during his shift that I hear most of their songs and it was right around 5 pm when he did the win free tix event. Although I do have to admit that I haven't heard it much since then. I guess it just depends on when they play SD.

What local station did you hear the ad on? I listen to DHA and even advertise on it occasionally but have not heard anything there yet.

Yeah Bobbette... was a great show... i saw it at the end of march =) ive been a big cavo fan so they were my fave... and lifehouse, i LOVED when the bassist sang... been a fan of lifehouse for a while... even transposing a lifehouse song into my range to sing at my cousins wedding this august... daughtry was amazing, but i liked the other 2 better... but dont get me wrong i absolutely LOVED the whole show too =)

Just have to add my 2 cents about how AWESOME the Cavo/Lifehouse/Daughtry concert is.

Cavo is amazing, the first time I heard them open for Daughtry I became a fan on the spot. Bought their cd at the venue and had them sign it. They are all really nice.

Lifehouse is incredible live. I've always liked their songs but never really considered myself a 'fan' until I saw them live. They blew me away, and you could tell they really enjoy what they do. I would love to go see them as a headliner. Got to meet the Bryce, the bass player, and he seemed so grateful for all the kind words everyone said.

And Daughtry - well what can I say....LOVE THEM. I've seen them 5 times now and they never disappoint. I've met them all and they all seem to really appreciate the fans. 8)

i wanna hear all this stuff... but nothings local =(

I've really started to hear the CoM tour being promoted on the local radio stations, so that has be psyched. Today one station actually started with winning tix to the Holmdel show, so if you need to get some free tix, it's on!

yeah... it would be cool to see the effects of the advertising first hand, but they dont come anywhere near me...

that is awesome that the COM tour is getting such great advertising.

Not just any Madness, a Carnival of Madness. :)

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Woot woot! Love partying MADNESS style![/quote] August10th? Let the :P :P Madess begin...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woot woot! Love partying MADNESS style!

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

Yay! I'll see ya there chickie. :) Maybe we'll be the only ones who got the M&G and we'll party with the guys. (A girl can dream) The guys do come on the shinedown site but they've never actually posted anything on here. I did see Brent browsing around here and it nearly gave me a heart attack, lol. I guess you can try posting something on their bio page and asking them on there, but usually twitter's the best route to go. I asked Brent how the ticket sales for Pikeville were on Twitter and he responded that they were ok.[/quote] Believe me after they were there last year? It was a total sell-out. Only seats left were the nose bleed.And girl? Its a date! We shall party........MADNESS STYLE

[quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

Yay! I'll see ya there chickie. :) Maybe we'll be the only ones who got the M&G and we'll party with the guys. (A girl can dream) The guys do come on the shinedown site but they've never actually posted anything on here. I did see Brent browsing around here and it nearly gave me a heart attack, lol. I guess you can try posting something on their bio page and asking them on there, but usually twitter's the best route to go. I asked Brent how the ticket sales for Pikeville were on Twitter and he responded that they were ok.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

I'm sure they'll have one. Maybe ask Brent about it on Twitter. Who knows, maybe if there's isn't that many people at the M&G they might just say c'mon and party with us. I think you said you were doing the M&G too right?[/quote] Yes, I will be there and you are also? We will have a Shinedown Nation get-together. And another question? Does Brent or the guys ever come to their own site here?If so maybe we could just ask him and the guys here. After all that was the purpose of this site being started and being different than the public one right?

[quote="sks463"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!![/quote]

I'm sure they'll have one. Maybe ask Brent about it on Twitter. Who knows, maybe if there's isn't that many people at the M&G they might just say c'mon and party with us. I think you said you were doing the M&G too right?

yeah on my facebook i have pictures with lifehouse and cavo! the cavo 1 is waaaaaay cooler though! and I'm definitely ready for some madness!... just not in my town since im flying to FL then driving an hr from my grandparents...

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)[/quote] Hey Lady? We need to get with the higher ups at Shinedown and get that soundcheck party going!!!

[quote="twilight123450"]I saw that show in Albany at the end of March.... was good right?[/quote] It was great! I was realy impressed with Cavo. This band told the audience they were gonna leave the stage and go out thru a public exit to the tables where they would be selling their merchandise to greet fans and sign autographs,they took a page out of Shinedown's page,they told the audience they were grateful for their support and thanked them.they also told them they would not be where they were at had it not been been for the fans. Not only did they do that? They also came back at the end of the show and took pics with their fans one by one. But all in all it was a great show.Now? I along with many others will be counting the days till Madness comes to my town! Now ? Who's up for some Madness in your town? :shock: hahahaha

I saw that show in Albany at the end of March.... was good right?

Cool, hope it sells out for Pikeville. I'll be there! :)

Re: Great advertising for the COM tour

[quote="sks463"]I went to see Daughtry and Cavo and Lifehouse last night at the Expo Center in Pikeville. As each person was leaving the center last night attendents were handing out flyers for the COM Tour and tellin each one to be sure and be there! Looks like a great time is in store for us all. Now to all the Highers in-command for our Shinedown? How about a pre-show party to get things started that night for your Shinedown Nation! C' Mon guys! It's gonna be a sell-out![/quote]

Now that is a awsome way of advertising, let the word spread COM is comming to town! :D