Got my Springfield, MO tickets in the mail today

• Got my Springfield, MO tickets in the mail today
    gearhead1968

Got my tickets in the mail. Anyone else going to the show in Springfield, MO? I wish they would announce who is on the meet and greet for that show.

Submitted by gearhead1968 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 16:48

I got my ticket..last Friday I think!!!! I can't wait..show #35..here I come!!!! I wish they would announce the meet & greet, too!!!!!!!!

Deaf Angel

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 23:49

i'll be there...got my tix last week and can not wait!!!
i mean its been what, 6 weeks since we saw them last :wink:

synneraboveall

Thu, 04/30/2009 - 22:06

did ya see that the meet-n-greet was announced...dang it..I didn't get it...lol oh well...guess I'll have to get there early or hang out late afterwords...lol

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/30/2009 - 22:20

goodluck meeting them lisa. i hope you get to see them lol.

gearhead1968

Sat, 05/02/2009 - 14:40

I did not get on the meet and greet either, but I have a plan B :D . I work as a stagehand all over the state and know the sound company that does the shows in Springfield, so I will get in to watch the soundcheck.

synneraboveall

Sun, 05/03/2009 - 08:35

My plan is to get there early..like..I'll be leaving my house bout 10 and drive the 2hrs get there bout between 12 and 1 and find the guys...lol

I'm so excited to see the guys again today!!!!

synneraboveall

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 10:07

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!

I should have pics and video up tomorrow morning...or maybe tonight...lol

I took video of Call Me and The Crow and The Butterfly(for a personal reason)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 10:19

awesome glad to hear you had a great time. did you get any picks for your necklace. i know that call me and crow and the butterfly hold a special place for you i'm glad you got video of it. enjoy it. lisa your my role model stay strong.

synneraboveall

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 10:33

I did get picks...zach gave me one that he was chewing on..I was like..UMMMMM..hmmm..ok and Eric gave me 2 of his brand new ones...I'll take pix of them

gearhead1968

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 11:04

I ended up helping the sound company, so I got my working pass. I got some picks from Zach, Eric, and a couple new ones from the guitar tech that I have not seen before and did not have. I got the set list from Barry's drum kit and even got a stick from one of the crew. I played a little bit of frizbe with Barry while Saving Able was doing their sound check.

The band and crew are all very nice, one of the nicest bands that I have worked with.

It was a great show, the played for 1 hour and 45 minutes and sounded great!

Deaf Angel

Mon, 05/04/2009 - 15:33

[quote="synneraboveall"]AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!

I took video of Call Me and The Crow and The Butterfly(for a personal reason)[/quote]

was good to see ya yesterday and yep, the show was amazing!
can't wait to see your pics, i got very few decent ones...still tryin to work out the settings on my new camera...grrrr

Got my tickets in the mail. Anyone else going to the show in Springfield, MO? I wish they would announce who is on the meet and greet for that show.

comments

[quote="synneraboveall"]AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!

I took video of Call Me and The Crow and The Butterfly(for a personal reason)[/quote]

was good to see ya yesterday and yep, the show was amazing!
can't wait to see your pics, i got very few decent ones...still tryin to work out the settings on my new camera...grrrr

I ended up helping the sound company, so I got my working pass. I got some picks from Zach, Eric, and a couple new ones from the guitar tech that I have not seen before and did not have. I got the set list from Barry's drum kit and even got a stick from one of the crew. I played a little bit of frizbe with Barry while Saving Able was doing their sound check.

The band and crew are all very nice, one of the nicest bands that I have worked with.

It was a great show, the played for 1 hour and 45 minutes and sounded great!

I did get picks...zach gave me one that he was chewing on..I was like..UMMMMM..hmmm..ok and Eric gave me 2 of his brand new ones...I'll take pix of them

awesome glad to hear you had a great time. did you get any picks for your necklace. i know that call me and crow and the butterfly hold a special place for you i'm glad you got video of it. enjoy it. lisa your my role model stay strong.

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!

I took video of Call Me and The Crow and The Butterfly(for a personal reason)

My plan is to get there early..like..I'll be leaving my house bout 10 and drive the 2hrs get there bout between 12 and 1 and find the guys...lol

I'm so excited to see the guys again today!!!!

I did not get on the meet and greet either, but I have a plan B :D . I work as a stagehand all over the state and know the sound company that does the shows in Springfield, so I will get in to watch the soundcheck.

goodluck meeting them lisa. i hope you get to see them lol.

did ya see that the meet-n-greet was announced...dang it..I didn't get it...lol oh well...guess I'll have to get there early or hang out late afterwords...lol

i'll be there...got my tix last week and can not wait!!!
i mean its been what, 6 weeks since we saw them last :wink:

I got my ticket..last Friday I think!!!! I can't wait..show #35..here I come!!!! I wish they would announce the meet & greet, too!!!!!!!!