Got my COM Ticket in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Got my COM Ticket in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luvmy3

I literally let out an ear splitting scream when I realized what I was holding in my hand. On top of that I also go a refund check for $100 too. SO today was a very good day.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

bobbette78

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 01:08

Yay! Now hide them in your super-secret ticket-hiding place! Oh wait, it's me that's a nutter and does that...lol!

:lol:

[quote="bobbette78"]Yay! Now hide them in your super-secret ticket-hiding place! Oh wait, it's me that's a nutter and does that...lol!

:lol:[/quote]

lol, did you forget where you are, hello one shinedown nation member to another, we are all quite nutty around here.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 08:31

awesome you got a twofor lol. Sd tickets and 100 bucks. spend them wisely like maybe at a Shinedown show at the merch table lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome you got a twofor lol. Sd tickets and 100 bucks. spend them wisely like maybe at a Shinedown show at the merch table lol.[/quote]

deffinately!

[quote="bobbette78"]Yay! Now hide them in your super-secret ticket-hiding place! Oh wait, it's me that's a nutter and does that...lol!

Hehe, i have a super secret ticket hiding place too. LOL :lol:

[quote="siouxi"][quote="bobbette78"]Yay! Now hide them in your super-secret ticket-hiding place! Oh wait, it's me that's a nutter and does that...lol!

Hehe, i have a super secret ticket hiding place too. LOL :lol:[/quote]

Does anyone on here NOT have a super secrect ticket hiding place. I think not lol. I mean hello this is shinedown were talking about. At all costs no matter what happens shinedown, and all it's accessories, band members, crew members, and tickets must be protected at all times.

See, I don't even know where to put my tix. They are about the most valuable things in my house right now, next to my guitars and wedding band. I don't feel like anywhere is safe for them!!! Maybe I'll go get a safe deposit box?

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 08:30

sometimes the most obvious spot is the best hiding place for something cuz people won't look there the mind thinks it's too obvious and you wouldn't possibly think to put them there lol. try it out if you like.

To be honest mine is in an old cigar box on my dresser, that way I can look at it whenever I want. Which I will admit I have done many time already.

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:22

we go to so many gigs we have a whole top drawer that is dedicated to all our gigs tickets :)

[quote="destiny453"]we go to so many gigs we have a whole top drawer that is dedicated to all our gigs tickets :)[/quote]

Thats cool, I have alot of things saved from concerts ands shows too though it is usually the wristbands that I end up keeping.

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:25

yeah us too, my man doesn't throw anything away...our whole house is full of junk, but some of it is worth money :)

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 16:24

about the ticket hiding place, mine's in the frame behind my autographed poster..... I love that thing so people thing I would never touch it other than hugging it on the wall.... it makes me happy.....

bobbette78

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:35

When I was married I used to stash my extra 'fun' money in a tampon box - I knew he'd never look in there!!! :twisted:

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:37

the one and only thing a guy will never go near. haha will never fail to amuse me....

[quote="bobbette78"]When I was married I used to stash my extra 'fun' money in a tampon box - I knew he'd never look in there!!! :twisted:[/quote]

That is an awsome idea.

Ticket hidey-hole at our house is right by the fish tank. Yeah, not so hidden, but at least, if I keep them in the same place all the time, I'll not forget where I put them! Been known to hide stuff so good, that she who hid them can't remember where they are! Age related? Yes, that or too much alcohol!

LOL that happened to me a lot of times too. :lol: :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:04

lol. i usually hide mine in my sock drawer. unconventional yes but nobody checks my sock drawer.

Haha, I just hang mine on the refrigerator. Every day when I come downstairs, I know what to look forward to. :D

randomsunkist17

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 21:05

I just put mine on top of my dresser, I'm horrible at remembering where I put things so I have to put them in plain sight so I don't lose them when I need them. Lol, I that tampon box hiding spot is hilarious Bobbette. XD

I literally let out an ear splitting scream when I realized what I was holding in my hand. On top of that I also go a refund check for $100 too. SO today was a very good day.

comments

I just put mine on top of my dresser, I'm horrible at remembering where I put things so I have to put them in plain sight so I don't lose them when I need them. Lol, I that tampon box hiding spot is hilarious Bobbette. XD

Haha, I just hang mine on the refrigerator. Every day when I come downstairs, I know what to look forward to. :D

lol. i usually hide mine in my sock drawer. unconventional yes but nobody checks my sock drawer.

LOL that happened to me a lot of times too. :lol: :lol:

Ticket hidey-hole at our house is right by the fish tank. Yeah, not so hidden, but at least, if I keep them in the same place all the time, I'll not forget where I put them! Been known to hide stuff so good, that she who hid them can't remember where they are! Age related? Yes, that or too much alcohol!

[quote="bobbette78"]When I was married I used to stash my extra 'fun' money in a tampon box - I knew he'd never look in there!!! :twisted:[/quote]

That is an awsome idea.

the one and only thing a guy will never go near. haha will never fail to amuse me....

When I was married I used to stash my extra 'fun' money in a tampon box - I knew he'd never look in there!!! :twisted:

about the ticket hiding place, mine's in the frame behind my autographed poster..... I love that thing so people thing I would never touch it other than hugging it on the wall.... it makes me happy.....

yeah us too, my man doesn't throw anything away...our whole house is full of junk, but some of it is worth money :)

[quote="destiny453"]we go to so many gigs we have a whole top drawer that is dedicated to all our gigs tickets :)[/quote]

Thats cool, I have alot of things saved from concerts ands shows too though it is usually the wristbands that I end up keeping.

we go to so many gigs we have a whole top drawer that is dedicated to all our gigs tickets :)

To be honest mine is in an old cigar box on my dresser, that way I can look at it whenever I want. Which I will admit I have done many time already.

sometimes the most obvious spot is the best hiding place for something cuz people won't look there the mind thinks it's too obvious and you wouldn't possibly think to put them there lol. try it out if you like.

See, I don't even know where to put my tix. They are about the most valuable things in my house right now, next to my guitars and wedding band. I don't feel like anywhere is safe for them!!! Maybe I'll go get a safe deposit box?

[quote="siouxi"][quote="bobbette78"]Yay! Now hide them in your super-secret ticket-hiding place! Oh wait, it's me that's a nutter and does that...lol!

Hehe, i have a super secret ticket hiding place too. LOL :lol:[/quote]

Does anyone on here NOT have a super secrect ticket hiding place. I think not lol. I mean hello this is shinedown were talking about. At all costs no matter what happens shinedown, and all it's accessories, band members, crew members, and tickets must be protected at all times.

Hehe, i have a super secret ticket hiding place too. LOL :lol:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome you got a twofor lol. Sd tickets and 100 bucks. spend them wisely like maybe at a Shinedown show at the merch table lol.[/quote]

deffinately!

awesome you got a twofor lol. Sd tickets and 100 bucks. spend them wisely like maybe at a Shinedown show at the merch table lol.

lol, did you forget where you are, hello one shinedown nation member to another, we are all quite nutty around here.

Yay! Now hide them in your super-secret ticket-hiding place! Oh wait, it's me that's a nutter and does that...lol!

:lol: