Glasgow Venue Change Part 2

• Glasgow Venue Change Part 2
    destiny453

Hey guys, for all the UK Nation people going to the Glasgow show...the venue has been upgraded AGAIN to the 02 Academy :) ....for all my american friends...this means they went from a night club holding 1,000 people max to a place that could potentially hold 3 - 3,500 people....so congrats to the guys and to ross who spotted this info before me! ;o

Submitted by destiny453 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

That's really great!! Leona~you must be spreading the good news over there!! Unfortunately, maybe the days of intimate gigs like King Tuts are a thing of the past for Shinedown!! :cry: But good for them!! :D

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:09

Yeah this means it is gonna be well hard to meet them now, as obviously security at a bigger venue is harder to get past, that's why I'm holding out for meet and greets :) Happy for the guys though, maybe when they get even bigger they will go back to smaller, intimate gigs :)

Hey guys, for all the UK Nation people going to the Glasgow show...the venue has been upgraded AGAIN to the 02 Academy :) ....for all my american friends...this means they went from a night club holding 1,000 people max to a place that could potentially hold 3 - 3,500 people....so congrats to the guys and to ross who spotted this info before me! ;o

comments

Yeah this means it is gonna be well hard to meet them now, as obviously security at a bigger venue is harder to get past, that's why I'm holding out for meet and greets :) Happy for the guys though, maybe when they get even bigger they will go back to smaller, intimate gigs :)

That's really great!! Leona~you must be spreading the good news over there!! Unfortunately, maybe the days of intimate gigs like King Tuts are a thing of the past for Shinedown!! :cry: But good for them!! :D