Gifts for the guys?

• Gifts for the guys?
    luvmy3

A few have mentioned giving gifts to the guys in other posts during M&G so I figured I would make a post for this. Have you ever given the guys a gift os some sort at a M&G or when you were able to meet them at some point.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 15:35

yes i have given gifts to the guys. at the houston show i went to back in october. zach and eric had tweeted how they really loved skate boarding. there was one tweet zach said that he wanted to go skate boarding with eric to starbucks but he couldn't get a skate board out from underneath the bus. so as a joke i bought them finger skate boards that you can play with using your hands. they came with little decal stickers to customize "pimp" out your board and a little wrench so you could swap out the wheels with another set that it came with. I showed them to zach and he loved them. he is a little kid sometimes lol.

A few have mentioned giving gifts to the guys in other posts during M&G so I figured I would make a post for this. Have you ever given the guys a gift os some sort at a M&G or when you were able to meet them at some point.

comments

yes i have given gifts to the guys. at the houston show i went to back in october. zach and eric had tweeted how they really loved skate boarding. there was one tweet zach said that he wanted to go skate boarding with eric to starbucks but he couldn't get a skate board out from underneath the bus. so as a joke i bought them finger skate boards that you can play with using your hands. they came with little decal stickers to customize "pimp" out your board and a little wrench so you could swap out the wheels with another set that it came with. I showed them to zach and he loved them. he is a little kid sometimes lol.