Get Well Destiny!!!

• Get Well Destiny!!!
    lorilee

I am sorry to hear that you are ill :cry: I know all your friends here on the boards wish you a speedy recovery!! *BIG HUG*

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 13:47

Hey thanks girl :) I was so ill, have really bad cough now but i take that as a sign I'm getting better! :) How is everyone?

All is well, but I tend to get sick when the seasons change. So glad that you are feeling better! Take care! :)

We're all well here, knock on wood... glad you are better!

destiny453

Thu, 08/27/2009 - 06:38

Thanks, where you been mad_mama....working hard? :P

dalamar_2

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 21:05

You're ill? What's going on? Sorry, I'm so out of touch nowadays...

[quote="dalamar"]You're ill? What's going on? Sorry, I'm so out of touch nowadays...[/quote]

Dalamar..where the heck have you been??

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 23:42

i hope everything is getting better for you, destiny.

:)

destiny453

Sat, 08/29/2009 - 06:46

Yeah i was...but i'm all better now thanks guys! :) Yeah Dalamar....you been busy? :)

dalamar_2

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 12:05

Damn right I'm busy.
Aug - November are the busiest months for me as we are in the middle of preparing most tours that will go out early 2010 (Most tours start either in Jan / Feb or summer time), Plus it's trade show season as well. I was in Edmonton, Toronto, Indianapolis, Kansas City, now I'm heading to London, Helsinki, Paris, Madrid, Prague and.... Orlando.

By the time I'm done, I should really, REALLY start thinking on wrapping gifts, otherwise I may be late for the party.

How're you guys doing?

Good Dalamar...busy as well...just getting the back to school stuff done, then I should have more "playtime" on the boards.

destiny453

Fri, 09/04/2009 - 07:39

Doing good Dalamar, come take a visit to Scotland when you are in London and come and see meeeeeeeeeeee :) :)

dalamar_2

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 09:41

Funny you should mention that, Destiny.

we might actually fly to the Highlands and get ourselves a day in Whiskey land, since my boss and I are absolute fans... =)

destiny453

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 12:43

Fans of the whisky :) I hate it :lol: But do come visit....Highlands are very beautiful :)

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 06:44

That island is around 200 miles away from where I live, right up in the Highlands :)

I am sorry to hear that you are ill :cry: I know all your friends here on the boards wish you a speedy recovery!! *BIG HUG*

comments

That island is around 200 miles away from where I live, right up in the Highlands :)

Hey Dalamar, do you have favorite brand in whisky?
Mine is this one
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/my%20album/946-11.jpg[/…]
The best whisky i ever tasted. :)

Fans of the whisky :) I hate it :lol: But do come visit....Highlands are very beautiful :)

Funny you should mention that, Destiny.

we might actually fly to the Highlands and get ourselves a day in Whiskey land, since my boss and I are absolute fans... =)

Doing good Dalamar, come take a visit to Scotland when you are in London and come and see meeeeeeeeeeee :) :)

Good Dalamar...busy as well...just getting the back to school stuff done, then I should have more "playtime" on the boards.

Damn right I'm busy.
Aug - November are the busiest months for me as we are in the middle of preparing most tours that will go out early 2010 (Most tours start either in Jan / Feb or summer time), Plus it's trade show season as well. I was in Edmonton, Toronto, Indianapolis, Kansas City, now I'm heading to London, Helsinki, Paris, Madrid, Prague and.... Orlando.

By the time I'm done, I should really, REALLY start thinking on wrapping gifts, otherwise I may be late for the party.

How're you guys doing?

Yeah i was...but i'm all better now thanks guys! :) Yeah Dalamar....you been busy? :)

i hope everything is getting better for you, destiny.

:)

[quote="dalamar"]You're ill? What's going on? Sorry, I'm so out of touch nowadays...[/quote]

Dalamar..where the heck have you been??

You're ill? What's going on? Sorry, I'm so out of touch nowadays...

Thanks, where you been mad_mama....working hard? :P

We're all well here, knock on wood... glad you are better!

All is well, but I tend to get sick when the seasons change. So glad that you are feeling better! Take care! :)

Hey thanks girl :) I was so ill, have really bad cough now but i take that as a sign I'm getting better! :) How is everyone?