FYI for the live talks

• FYI for the live talks
    ARomaine

Hey guys,

I wanted to pass this on as I've noticed this the last few chats. It seems like the majority of people watch the chats on shinedown.com and that's where people post their questions. However, they take the questions from the ustream site. You need to be a member to log in to ask questions, but there were only like 10 of us at the beginning and max was 32. I know I got several questions answered, they even said my name a few times, and Lady got lots of questions answered too.

Btw, big hint. Summer camps and shinedown nation. That's all Jake and them said 8)

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 21:20

Wait Abby I'm confused.... You saying we have better chance of getting into summer camp since were part of the nation?.... being with my grandparents and no wifi has made it hard to get on.... im sharing a computer with 9 people.... so havent heard anything in a while......

crazyquinn03

Thu, 07/08/2010 - 00:54

[quote="twilight123450"]Wait Abby I'm confused.... You saying we have better chance of getting into summer camp since were part of the nation?.... being with my grandparents and no wifi has made it hard to get on.... im sharing a computer with 9 people.... so havent heard anything in a while......[/quote]

yes i deff wanna know if we have a better chance cuz tht be awesome

[quote="aromaine"]Hey guys,

I wanted to pass this on as I've noticed this the last few chats. It seems like the majority of people watch the chats on shinedown.com and that's where people post their questions. However, they take the questions from the ustream site. You need to be a member to log in to ask questions, but there were only like 10 of us at the beginning and max was 32. I know I got several questions answered, they even said my name a few times, and Lady got lots of questions answered too.

Btw, big hint. Summer camps and shinedown nation. That's all Jake and them said 8)[/quote]

It's too bad when the chats are during week days cause for me it's middle of the night :( If it would have been during the weekend i would have been there no doubt

Summer camp? what is this ?

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 07/08/2010 - 10:44

several threads describing this poke around and you shall find the answers that you seek.

Thanks junkie

I got 4 questions answered yesterday off the U-stream. I asked if there was anything special coming up for members of Shinedown Nation - they said Jake had stuff coming up for us, but what? If it is Summer Camp thing they better start telling us b/c my show is in 8 days!

I rewatched the chat, which is oddly divided into 3 parts and the part I was looking for was missing. But what I heard, or at least thought I heard, was what pixie was talking about. I heard Jake had stuff for us SDN members and maybe for the summer camp. I think the part I am looking for was between part 1 and 2. :(

I didn't want to lead people on, but there are definitely parts missing from the chat.

However, if you guys didn't catch the chat, definitely watch it, as it's really funny.

Their answer wasn't really detailed - just that they had stuff planned. I hope so b/c I often feel like they forget about us and we're special damnit! :lol:

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/09/2010 - 11:53

Yeah I agree with pixie! We get left out a lot and we are special. damn straight

So I ended up watching it twice thru last night. What it comes down to is they are missing at least 5 min of the chat.

All this thread was supposed to be was to tell you guys to use the ustream site vs shinedown.com to ask your questions. Sorry to have thrown a loop in there.

Hope its fun tonight, I won't be there as I'll be at my guitar lesson, but let me know if anything major is announced.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 07/11/2010 - 09:16

I don't think I can make it either since i have to share a computer with so many people.....

Just watched live chat on livestream,f'n awesome.as if I was excited enough for the dang show Rrrrrrr where the hell is july 20th

I was happy to hear I get to see the new video in Jax! Whahoo! :D

Hey guys,

Btw, big hint. Summer camps and shinedown nation. That's all Jake and them said 8)

comments

I was happy to hear I get to see the new video in Jax! Whahoo! :D

Just watched live chat on livestream,f'n awesome.as if I was excited enough for the dang show Rrrrrrr where the hell is july 20th

I don't think I can make it either since i have to share a computer with so many people.....

So I ended up watching it twice thru last night. What it comes down to is they are missing at least 5 min of the chat.

All this thread was supposed to be was to tell you guys to use the ustream site vs shinedown.com to ask your questions. Sorry to have thrown a loop in there.

Hope its fun tonight, I won't be there as I'll be at my guitar lesson, but let me know if anything major is announced.

Yeah I agree with pixie! We get left out a lot and we are special. damn straight

Their answer wasn't really detailed - just that they had stuff planned. I hope so b/c I often feel like they forget about us and we're special damnit! :lol:

I rewatched the chat, which is oddly divided into 3 parts and the part I was looking for was missing. But what I heard, or at least thought I heard, was what pixie was talking about. I heard Jake had stuff for us SDN members and maybe for the summer camp. I think the part I am looking for was between part 1 and 2. :(

I didn't want to lead people on, but there are definitely parts missing from the chat.

However, if you guys didn't catch the chat, definitely watch it, as it's really funny.

I got 4 questions answered yesterday off the U-stream. I asked if there was anything special coming up for members of Shinedown Nation - they said Jake had stuff coming up for us, but what? If it is Summer Camp thing they better start telling us b/c my show is in 8 days!

Thanks junkie

several threads describing this poke around and you shall find the answers that you seek.

Summer camp? what is this ?

Re: FYI for the live talks

[quote="aromaine"]Hey guys,

Btw, big hint. Summer camps and shinedown nation. That's all Jake and them said 8)[/quote]

It's too bad when the chats are during week days cause for me it's middle of the night :( If it would have been during the weekend i would have been there no doubt

[quote="twilight123450"]Wait Abby I'm confused.... You saying we have better chance of getting into summer camp since were part of the nation?.... being with my grandparents and no wifi has made it hard to get on.... im sharing a computer with 9 people.... so havent heard anything in a while......[/quote]

yes i deff wanna know if we have a better chance cuz tht be awesome

Wait Abby I'm confused.... You saying we have better chance of getting into summer camp since were part of the nation?.... being with my grandparents and no wifi has made it hard to get on.... im sharing a computer with 9 people.... so havent heard anything in a while......