front row?

• front row?
    babegrr

hey guys I am wondering how early should I show up to a shinedown concert for general admision if i want to be front row center stage? i'm planning to go to the sunfest festival, the guys play at 9:30 pm but I'll b there 2 hours before doors are open (noon) is that too crazy?

Submitted by babegrr on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/22/2010 - 19:18

hey there, if shinedown is playing at 930pm and there are other bands playing before i would say that isn't too crazy. just have some friends with you so that you all can keep you places in line there at the rail.

thanks! it will be a long day...lol

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 09:36

indeed but for this great band it will definately be worth it when the lights go out and you hear that incredible sound coming from Z's guitar. and then the words you've been waiting all day to hear "YEAH I GET YOUR AN OUTCAST ALWAYS COMING IN LAST BRINGING UP THE PAST NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING I THINK YOU NEED A SHOTGUN BLAST A KICK IN THE ASS SO PARANOOOID, WATCH YOUR BACK!!!" then barry kicks in with the heavy drums haha. love it.

I CANNOT wait. is my first shinedown concert.!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:11

sweet the first always is very memorable. but the second is even better you realize what you could have done better the first time around and if you meet them again the second time your not as nervous lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 17:52

that is true no time to pee or for a drink is what stinks. but it's awesome though you may need to pee like crazy but then once the lights go out and you see the guys standing right in front of you, you magically don't need to go any more. But as soon as they are off the stage and the lights go back on, now you gotta run like hell to the restroom cuz you gotta GO. lol. well at least it's like that for me. haha.

hey guys I am wondering how early should I show up to a shinedown concert for general admision if i want to be front row center stage? i'm planning to go to the sunfest festival, the guys play at 9:30 pm but I'll b there 2 hours before doors are open (noon) is that too crazy?

comments

that is true no time to pee or for a drink is what stinks. but it's awesome though you may need to pee like crazy but then once the lights go out and you see the guys standing right in front of you, you magically don't need to go any more. But as soon as they are off the stage and the lights go back on, now you gotta run like hell to the restroom cuz you gotta GO. lol. well at least it's like that for me. haha.

sweet the first always is very memorable. but the second is even better you realize what you could have done better the first time around and if you meet them again the second time your not as nervous lol.

I CANNOT wait. is my first shinedown concert.!!!!

indeed but for this great band it will definately be worth it when the lights go out and you hear that incredible sound coming from Z's guitar. and then the words you've been waiting all day to hear "YEAH I GET YOUR AN OUTCAST ALWAYS COMING IN LAST BRINGING UP THE PAST NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING I THINK YOU NEED A SHOTGUN BLAST A KICK IN THE ASS SO PARANOOOID, WATCH YOUR BACK!!!" then barry kicks in with the heavy drums haha. love it.

thanks! it will be a long day...lol

hey there, if shinedown is playing at 930pm and there are other bands playing before i would say that isn't too crazy. just have some friends with you so that you all can keep you places in line there at the rail.