Five Finger Death Punch - American Capitalist

• Five Finger Death Punch - American Capitalist
    jdx_123

Any FFDP fans out there? I'm really digging their new stuff, "Under and Over It" had me stoked for the new album, but "Back For More" just sealed the deal. Can't wait to see them in Vegas in a month!

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Mon, 09/19/2011 - 00:32

They just added more dates to the Share the Welt Tour and excited for the Minneapolis one. Especially since Rev Theory is on it and i love them too. Looking forward to 5FDP's new album

sweet.slaughter

Tue, 09/20/2011 - 01:02

Can't wait. I'm addicted to anything Ivan creates. I dig the dubstep version of Under And Over It too. Don't care if anyone dislikes it either. :D

sinnerwithagrin

Wed, 11/09/2011 - 16:43

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this album...it's freaking amazing!!!!!

Not a bad track on the album, I'm even starting to dig a couple of the strange "remixes" at the end...

destiny453

Tue, 11/15/2011 - 17:51

I love FFDP I wish they would come over to the UK again and soon :)

Any FFDP fans out there? I'm really digging their new stuff, "Under and Over It" had me stoked for the new album, but "Back For More" just sealed the deal. Can't wait to see them in Vegas in a month!

comments

I love FFDP I wish they would come over to the UK again and soon :)

Not a bad track on the album, I'm even starting to dig a couple of the strange "remixes" at the end...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this album...it's freaking amazing!!!!!

Can't wait. I'm addicted to anything Ivan creates. I dig the dubstep version of Under And Over It too. Don't care if anyone dislikes it either. :D

They just added more dates to the Share the Welt Tour and excited for the Minneapolis one. Especially since Rev Theory is on it and i love them too. Looking forward to 5FDP's new album