First shinedown gigs

• First shinedown gigs
    brittanydevour

My first Shinedown concert was at London, Roundhouse it was soooo AMAZING I got my dad to get me the tickets for the Bristol, 02 Academy and It was even more AMAZING!!!! Shinedown has changed my life alot I can't tell you how amazing you are!!! My first song I heard was their single called "Bully" it's amazing!! And I learn the lyrics to every song, they are that amazing. :D :D :D

Submitted by brittanydevour on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/12/2012 - 17:25

awesome, so glad to hear that you got to see them and that you really liked their music. My first show was in houston texas back in 2008. I've been seeing them as much as I can after that. "Bully" is a really great song. I was bullied when I was younger so this definately speaks to me.

brittanydevour

Mon, 03/12/2012 - 18:20

Cool!!!!! I've only just got In to them a couple of months ago but I will defantly follow them they are Amazing and sorry to hear that you got bullied when you were younger, I got bullied as well but it is a great song it couldn't get better :D :D :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 09:13

Well I'm glad you find that you can relate to the music just like all of us on here. You'll come to realize if you stay that there are folks that seem to leave for a while and always come back. They miss the environment in here too much. Just like me. I sometimes get caught up in work and everything else that I don't have an opportunity to come back to the Nation but then I start getting withdrawls. This is my second family my SD family.

I've been listening to Shinedown since 2004 when I first heard 45 on the radio I loved the song. Then I heard Fly From the Inside and it was over after that I was a full blown Shinedown fan. I couldn't stop listening to their music it just speaks to me in so many ways. They mean so much to me all my tattoos that I have are Sd related. lol. My wife has learned to understand my need to have Shinedown in my life. I'll be seeing them again in April. My wife will be joining me once again and we have the Meet and Greet tickets so we're excited to see them and talk to them again. It's been too long since the last time we saw them.

brittanydevour

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 17:23

Ahhhh lucky I wanted to meet them at the 02 academy, bristol but they didn't come out, well I hope you have a good time meeting them it must be amazing to know that your are meeting them. I hope they come back over to England because I really want to meet them. :D :D :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 17:38

awww that stinks. it's always nice to meet them they are really cool guys. now when I see them at the meet and greets they recognize me and my wife since we've seen them a few times. lol. I've gotten very lucky and received more replies via twitter as well.

sdcomputers

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 18:23

They came out after the show at Bristol but it was about 1 am

brittanydevour

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 18:52

Ahhhhh that's the time I left damn only If I stayed abit longer I would got to see them. Ohhh well they would come back here :D

sdcomputers

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 18:56

They are over for download and Brent said they may be over for a few weeks so will prob do some small shows

did you get to see Halestorm at Bristol after the show

brittanydevour

Wed, 03/14/2012 - 19:02

Yes totally they invited me on their tour bus it was AMAZING!!!! :D :D :D

My first Shinedown concert was at London, Roundhouse it was soooo AMAZING I got my dad to get me the tickets for the Bristol, 02 Academy and It was even more AMAZING!!!! Shinedown has changed my life alot I can't tell you how amazing you are!!! My first song I heard was their single called "Bully" it's amazing!! And I learn the lyrics to every song, they are that amazing. :D :D :D

comments

Yes totally they invited me on their tour bus it was AMAZING!!!! :D :D :D

They are over for download and Brent said they may be over for a few weeks so will prob do some small shows

did you get to see Halestorm at Bristol after the show

Ahhhhh that's the time I left damn only If I stayed abit longer I would got to see them. Ohhh well they would come back here :D

They came out after the show at Bristol but it was about 1 am

awww that stinks. it's always nice to meet them they are really cool guys. now when I see them at the meet and greets they recognize me and my wife since we've seen them a few times. lol. I've gotten very lucky and received more replies via twitter as well.

Ahhhh lucky I wanted to meet them at the 02 academy, bristol but they didn't come out, well I hope you have a good time meeting them it must be amazing to know that your are meeting them. I hope they come back over to England because I really want to meet them. :D :D :D

Well I'm glad you find that you can relate to the music just like all of us on here. You'll come to realize if you stay that there are folks that seem to leave for a while and always come back. They miss the environment in here too much. Just like me. I sometimes get caught up in work and everything else that I don't have an opportunity to come back to the Nation but then I start getting withdrawls. This is my second family my SD family.

I've been listening to Shinedown since 2004 when I first heard 45 on the radio I loved the song. Then I heard Fly From the Inside and it was over after that I was a full blown Shinedown fan. I couldn't stop listening to their music it just speaks to me in so many ways. They mean so much to me all my tattoos that I have are Sd related. lol. My wife has learned to understand my need to have Shinedown in my life. I'll be seeing them again in April. My wife will be joining me once again and we have the Meet and Greet tickets so we're excited to see them and talk to them again. It's been too long since the last time we saw them.

Cool!!!!! I've only just got In to them a couple of months ago but I will defantly follow them they are Amazing and sorry to hear that you got bullied when you were younger, I got bullied as well but it is a great song it couldn't get better :D :D :D

awesome, so glad to hear that you got to see them and that you really liked their music. My first show was in houston texas back in 2008. I've been seeing them as much as I can after that. "Bully" is a really great song. I was bullied when I was younger so this definately speaks to me.