First Night Of Stimulate This! Tour Setlists

• First Night Of Stimulate This! Tour Setlists
    sirscootscoot

I was there last night in Peoria, and Because I'm the kind of nerd who likes to know, heres the scoop for setlists:

Halestorm:
    It's Not You
    Dirty Work
    Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
    Drums Solo
    Nothing To Do With Love
    I Get Off

Chevelle:
    The Clincher
    Still Running
    Vitamin R
    Jars (New Song)
    Send The Pain Below
    The Red
    (Another New Song...Didn't Catch The Name)
    I Get It

Shinedown:
    Sound Of Madness
    Save Me
    Heroes
    Fly From The Inside
    If You Only Knew
    Call Me
    Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
    Second Chance
    Devour

Submitted by sirscootscoot on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Thanks for the post! 10 songs isn't too bad for SD. That's about what I was expecting. I don't think If You Only Knew should be 1 of the 10 though. I'd rather see Left Out, Cry For Help, or Sin With A Grin. I'm guessing they didn't do Foot In The Dark Meat?

sirscootscoot

Fri, 07/03/2009 - 14:40

No Foot In The Dark Meat This Time. It's A Shame I think, because Foot in the dark meat/Cry for help is the best opening I've seen in 6 times of seeing SD.

If I could change a song I would leave out Heroes for Beyond the Sun, because it is a awesome song and I've never heard it live (I'm not sure that they've ever played it live).

[quote="sirscootscoot"]No Foot In The Dark Meat This Time. It's A Shame I think, because Foot in the dark meat/Cry for help is the best opening I've seen in 6 times of seeing SD.
[/quote]

definately, they opened with it at Rock On The Range and it was great

pretty short for Halestorm too

I was there last night in Peoria, and Because I'm the kind of nerd who likes to know, heres the scoop for setlists:

Halestorm:
It's Not You
Dirty Work
Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
Drums Solo
Nothing To Do With Love
I Get Off

Chevelle:
The Clincher
Still Running
Vitamin R
Jars (New Song)
Send The Pain Below
The Red
(Another New Song...Didn't Catch The Name)
I Get It

Shinedown:
Sound Of Madness
Save Me
Heroes
Fly From The Inside
If You Only Knew
Call Me
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Second Chance
Devour

comments

[quote="sirscootscoot"]No Foot In The Dark Meat This Time. It's A Shame I think, because Foot in the dark meat/Cry for help is the best opening I've seen in 6 times of seeing SD.
[/quote]

definately, they opened with it at Rock On The Range and it was great

pretty short for Halestorm too

No Foot In The Dark Meat This Time. It's A Shame I think, because Foot in the dark meat/Cry for help is the best opening I've seen in 6 times of seeing SD.

If I could change a song I would leave out Heroes for Beyond the Sun, because it is a awesome song and I've never heard it live (I'm not sure that they've ever played it live).

Thanks for the post! 10 songs isn't too bad for SD. That's about what I was expecting. I don't think If You Only Knew should be 1 of the 10 though. I'd rather see Left Out, Cry For Help, or Sin With A Grin. I'm guessing they didn't do Foot In The Dark Meat?