FINALLY SEEING SHINEDOWN INDOORS!!

• FINALLY SEEING SHINEDOWN INDOORS!!
    john45_3685

ive seen em outside 5 times. i like indoor shows a lot more... not sure why.. just my preference. it seems like there's gunna be a few of us at the rave in milwaukee on the 12 of november :P

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 22:03

Hell Yeah !!! That's why I went to Green Bay .. I'm tired of the out door thing.. I'm sure I will see you there. Just look for the tattoo....

JeffTaormina

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 07:47

[quote="fiery_halo"]Hell Yeah !!! That's why I went to Green Bay .. I'm tired of the out door thing.. I'm sure I will see you there. Just look for the tattoo....[/quote]

MMMMMMmmmmMMMMM Tattoo!

Count me in for this one too!

WOOHOO!!!

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 15:07

I think since all ya'll are going..I'm gonna have to go..looks like I might be driving up from FL though..I'm going the week before down to FL to visit some friends and family.

john45_3685

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 21:11

dont worry, we'll all keep u awake on the drive. lol.thats gunna be a kick ass meetup. not as good as waukesha county fair back in 2007 tho.

OK, I called the Rave to order my Black Crowes ticket and asked about the price for Avenged/Shinedown...

$36 before fees.

I HIGHLY recommend you order your tix thru the Rave box office. You will save a few bucks over getting them thru tm.com. You can either have them mailed to you or pick them up at Will Call.

Phone Number: 414-342-7283

I asked if the bands would be in The Rave or the Ballroom and she said they should know tomorrow.

Fiery Halo

Fri, 09/19/2008 - 16:54

Thanks for the update..

john45_3685

Fri, 09/19/2008 - 17:36

i hope theyre not in the ballroom, the rave has much better sound. and DAMN i didnt think that much. u can get them at any boston store too w/o all the charges.

Fiery Halo

Fri, 09/19/2008 - 18:00

My Family is going to have to skip a few meals this week.. LOL I'm only buying 2 tix thank god . I don't know who my victim is this time . It's probally going to be my son so he can thank Barry for signing the stick I got him in Green Bay.

Fiery Halo

Sat, 09/20/2008 - 17:12

I got my Tixs .. Who else got them ??

john45_3685

Sat, 09/20/2008 - 23:41

I DID... oh and lisa, they are 37.50 at ticket master. if u dont have to buy them on line... other wise they may be more on line. so u guys going up front for the show? i will be. maybe not for a7x, but for shinedown...

oh and this is straight from the rave's news letter.

the two shinedown shows in chicago (that were supposed to have avenged sevenfold) got rained out. This means that the milwaukee show will be a very high demand show from the chicago market.

so if your going, dont wait too long to buy tix

Fiery Halo

Sun, 09/21/2008 - 00:52

I'm hoping to be up front !!! I will have my son with me though so who knows. If were not up front he freaks. But i can't protect him from all of the assholes so I'm not sure..

synneraboveall

Sun, 09/21/2008 - 03:02

[quote="john45"]I DID... oh and lisa, they are 37.50 at ticket master. if u dont have to buy them on line... other wise they may be more on line. so u guys going up front for the show? i will be. maybe not for a7x, but for shinedown...

the two shinedown shows in chicago (that were supposed to have avenged sevenfold) got rained out. This means that the milwaukee show will be a very high demand show from the chicago market.

so if your going, dont wait too long to buy tix[/quote]

Guess I'll have to either wait a week to get my ticket or wait a week to pay car insurance....it's only $60 for my car insurance...hmmmm...lol

john45_3685

Sun, 09/21/2008 - 11:03

wow thats a tought choice. lol.

Got my tix thru the Rave box office on Sat :) $36 per ticket + a one time $3 fee. I saved almost $6 vs thru tm.com. YEAH :)

I'll be trying for the front...but I guess we'll see how that goes!

Fiery Halo

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 15:25

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="lv2rokk"]I'll be trying for the front...but I guess we'll see how that goes![/quote]

Get there early. You dont nessecarily have to be at the front of the line, because a lot of people will go to the bar (if they have one), merch, and bathrooms upon entering, but a lot will go straight to the stage, so get there at a good time to get up front.[/quote]
With all the shows you've been too who would of thought of this ?? LOL I'm just being a smart ass.. Most of us here (well at least Teresa & I )have been going to shows since before you were born..

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="lv2rokk"]I'll be trying for the front...but I guess we'll see how that goes![/quote]

Get there early. You dont nessecarily have to be at the front of the line, because a lot of people will go to the bar (if they have one), merch, and bathrooms upon entering, but a lot will go straight to the stage, so get there at a good time to get up front.[/quote]

Trust me...I know how to do this :) But until Im on that rail...you just never know! HAHA

JeffTaormina

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 15:58

Rock the rail!!!!

Fiery Halo

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 16:09

[quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]
Your supposed to rock it . Duh I always ride it that must be how come I come home with brusies in the strangest areas and have no clue where they came from.. Now I know and knowing is half the battle..

JeffTaormina

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 16:36

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]
Your supposed to rock it . Duh I always ride it that must be how come I come home with brusies in the strangest areas and have no clue where they came from.. Now I know and knowing is half the battle..[/quote]

Too many visions. :wink: :oops:

Time for a cold shower! :lol:

john45_3685

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 17:03

when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol

Your supposed to rock it . Duh I always ride it that must be how come I come home with brusies in the strangest areas and have no clue where they came from.. Now I know and knowing is half the battle..[/quote]

I "ride the rail" too! LMAO!!!

In regards to your other comment...hehe My friend has talked about writing a book about our adventures and "how to's" of "riding the rail".

Fiery Halo

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 21:00

[quote="john45"]when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol[/quote]
We did tip it in Tampa last year .. Well at the very end on the side I was on which was opposite of Lisa ... I can't wait until November!!!! I saw a guy last night at Kmart who had dreads and my son thought it was Barry. We are both needing this show... Especially after the weekend we just had..

Fiery Halo

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 21:03

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="fiery_halo"][quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]

In regards to your other comment...hehe My friend has talked about writing a book about our adventures and "how to's" of "riding the rail".[/quote]
Let me help write it . I have stories from the late 80's & 90's that are good as well. I remember passing out on the lawn of the USF Sundome in Tampa a few times.. Damn I wish I was that young again..

john45_3685

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 23:05

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="john45"]when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol[/quote]
We did tip it in Tampa last year .. Well at the very end on the side I was on which was opposite of Lisa ... I can't wait until November!!!! I saw a guy last night at Kmart who had dreads and my son thought it was Barry. We are both needing this show... Especially after the weekend we just had..[/quote]

at the rave??!! no fucking way. that thing is bolted to the ground and you stand on a platform connected to it. i think it would be impossible to tip.

LOL...quoted for total agreement!!!! Gotta love being short enough to rock the rail front and center!!!

[quote="mollie"][quote="fiery_halo"][quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]

LOL...quoted for total agreement!!!! Gotta love being short enough to rock the rail front and center!!![/quote]

If you are too short, you need a really tall man so you can ride his shoulders. :wink:

Oh really!?!?!??!?! Ya wanna help me see the show better!?!?!?

;)

[quote="mollie"]Oh really!?!?!??!?! Ya wanna help me see the show better!?!?!?

;)[/quote]

Well, I am 6'4" tall. You're not scared of heights are ya?

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/23/2008 - 18:15

[quote="john45"][quote="fiery_halo"][quote="john45"]when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol[/quote]
We did tip it in Tampa last year .. Well at the very end on the side I was on which was opposite of Lisa ... I can't wait until November!!!! I saw a guy last night at Kmart who had dreads and my son thought it was Barry. We are both needing this show... Especially after the weekend we just had..[/quote]

at the rave??!! no fucking way. that thing is bolted to the ground and you stand on a platform connected to it. i think it would be impossible to tip.[/quote]
No in TAMPA !! I've never been to the Rave This will be my first time.. :lol:

ive seen em outside 5 times. i like indoor shows a lot more... not sure why.. just my preference. it seems like there's gunna be a few of us at the rave in milwaukee on the 12 of november :P

comments

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fiery_halo"]It will be my 4th this year .
Dropfest Summerfest Green Bay and now Milwaukee...[/quote]

If I go to Milwaukee..it'll be #8 this yr..I think I need to go!!!!! lol[/quote]

Yes you need to come.. You missed Barry's bday !!!! LOL

[quote="mollie"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="mollie"][quote="synneraboveall"]Ummm...no comment on how many shows and I can't begin to name what show's I've been too..but I was at ROTR and Augustfest...lol[/quote]

OK!!!! Just keep on rubbin' it in!!!!

LOL.......

:lol:[/quote]

I sorry....I's not trying to!!!! =)[/quote]

I know....just givin' you shit. If I could, I would be right there with you....driving days on end to see them....it sucks being a grown up sometimes. LOL[/quote]

Yeah..I know...I hear ya though...I gotta start saving again to move back down to FL to go back to school and pay off my debt. But that will prolly happen after the first of the yr. I gotta wait and see how my mom is doing by then.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="mollie"][quote="synneraboveall"]Ummm...no comment on how many shows and I can't begin to name what show's I've been too..but I was at ROTR and Augustfest...lol[/quote]

LOL.......

I sorry....I's not trying to!!!! =)[/quote]

I know....just givin' you shit. If I could, I would be right there with you....driving days on end to see them....it sucks being a grown up sometimes. LOL

[quote="fiery_halo"]It will be my 4th this year .
Dropfest Summerfest Green Bay and now Milwaukee...[/quote]

If I go to Milwaukee..it'll be #8 this yr..I think I need to go!!!!! lol

[quote="mollie"][quote="synneraboveall"]Ummm...no comment on how many shows and I can't begin to name what show's I've been too..but I was at ROTR and Augustfest...lol[/quote]

LOL.......

I sorry....I's not trying to!!!! =)

It will be my 4th this year .
Dropfest Summerfest Green Bay and now Milwaukee...

[quote="synneraboveall"]Ummm...no comment on how many shows and I can't begin to name what show's I've been too..but I was at ROTR and Augustfest...lol[/quote]

LOL.......

:lol:

Ummm...no comment on how many shows and I can't begin to name what show's I've been too..but I was at ROTR and Augustfest...lol

yeah, we're ALL crazy!

HAHA

:wink:

lol u honestly didnt miss much at dropfest... honestly not their best show. id have rather been at ROTR!!lol

UR FOLLOWING ME!! jk lol. just shows how dedicated sd fans are.

Rock on the Range, Summerfest, AugustFest and now this :D

Stop following me!

HAHAHA jk

nice! i was at dropfest, summerfest, augustfest, now this

This will be my 4th in 2008 too! HAHA

my 4th since 2008 lol

I had to check...

Oooo, this will be my 10th Shinedown show (since 2004).

HEHE

this will be my 6th. :D

first time theyre not headlining tho :(

just saw Shinedown in Lincoln. it was my first show with them and it was better than i could have ever imagined

like i said... if u can its really easy to take forest home to 27th.... but hopefully ill be there b4 3:30 and save some spots.

The Marquette interchange has been fully open for about 2 months now.. It's just idiots out driving during rush hour who shouldn't be that hold me up ..

Im going the same way I always go (the construction will never end, will it? HAHA)

94N to Plankinton, turn left on Wisconsin and take that all the way up to The Rave.

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"][quote="mollie"]Oh really!?!?!??!?! Ya wanna help me see the show better!?!?!?

;)[/quote]

Well, I am 6'4" tall. You're not scared of heights are ya?[/quote]

Nope, not afraid of heights nor anything else, save for snakes!!!

oh and btw...

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/mollie66/big_738613.gif[/img]

And, shit! I wish I was seeing shinedown!

Have fun at the show, peeps!!!

idk if its possible, but to beat traffic... i take forest home ave. to 27 street to wisconsin avenue. no traffic ever.

but yeah i got a dentist appt. at 3 i mite change and just go straight from school and 2:30. the rave usually opens doors 2 hours b4 show. im guessing doors around 6. but the way the rave USUALLY works is even when u get in the building, you cant go into the concert room. so if ur late it shouldnt matter. and ill save room up front or in line to get in. just tell me you're from the board if i dont recognize you :D

How about we all save spots in line for each other since we all some what know what each other looks like.. I'm going to have to leave work early to be home @ 3:30 to pick my son up. Which really sucks because I work on the north side of Milwaukee.. Then I'm going to have to fight rush hour traffic to come back to Milwaukee.. What do you think is the best way get off at Plankinton and take the side streets or take 94 west over the new bridge toward Miller park ?? I know somedays on my way home the traffic is backed way up going that way.. Help me & Teresa figure it out...

oh shit i guess i coulda read the tampa part. lol. and i fucking love the rave. i just hope its not in the ballroom, even tho it will be, cuz the sound downstairs is better. its a cool place tho.

[quote="john45"][quote="fiery_halo"][quote="john45"]when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol[/quote]

at the rave??!! no fucking way. that thing is bolted to the ground and you stand on a platform connected to it. i think it would be impossible to tip.[/quote]
No in TAMPA !! I've never been to the Rave This will be my first time.. :lol:

[quote="mollie"]Oh really!?!?!??!?! Ya wanna help me see the show better!?!?!?

;)[/quote]

Well, I am 6'4" tall. You're not scared of heights are ya?

Oh really!?!?!??!?! Ya wanna help me see the show better!?!?!?

;)

[quote="mollie"][quote="fiery_halo"][quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]

LOL...quoted for total agreement!!!! Gotta love being short enough to rock the rail front and center!!![/quote]

If you are too short, you need a really tall man so you can ride his shoulders. :wink:

LOL...quoted for total agreement!!!! Gotta love being short enough to rock the rail front and center!!!

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="john45"]when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol[/quote]

at the rave??!! no fucking way. that thing is bolted to the ground and you stand on a platform connected to it. i think it would be impossible to tip.

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="fiery_halo"][quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]

In regards to your other comment...hehe My friend has talked about writing a book about our adventures and "how to's" of "riding the rail".[/quote]
Let me help write it . I have stories from the late 80's & 90's that are good as well. I remember passing out on the lawn of the USF Sundome in Tampa a few times.. Damn I wish I was that young again..

[quote="john45"]when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol[/quote]
We did tip it in Tampa last year .. Well at the very end on the side I was on which was opposite of Lisa ... I can't wait until November!!!! I saw a guy last night at Kmart who had dreads and my son thought it was Barry. We are both needing this show... Especially after the weekend we just had..

In regards to your other comment...hehe My friend has talked about writing a book about our adventures and "how to's" of "riding the rail".

when i saw walls of jerich two months ago (also at the rave) we almost tipped the rail. lol. i dont see that happening at this show.. not quit the same as WoJ. lol

Too many visions. :wink: :oops:

Time for a cold shower! :lol:

[quote="jaster"]Rock the rail!!!![/quote]
Your supposed to rock it . Duh I always ride it that must be how come I come home with brusies in the strangest areas and have no clue where they came from.. Now I know and knowing is half the battle..

Rock the rail!!!!

Trust me...I know how to do this :) But until Im on that rail...you just never know! HAHA

With all the shows you've been too who would of thought of this ?? LOL I'm just being a smart ass.. Most of us here (well at least Teresa & I )have been going to shows since before you were born..

Got my tix thru the Rave box office on Sat :) $36 per ticket + a one time $3 fee. I saved almost $6 vs thru tm.com. YEAH :)

I'll be trying for the front...but I guess we'll see how that goes!

wow thats a tought choice. lol.

[quote="john45"]I DID... oh and lisa, they are 37.50 at ticket master. if u dont have to buy them on line... other wise they may be more on line. so u guys going up front for the show? i will be. maybe not for a7x, but for shinedown...

so if your going, dont wait too long to buy tix[/quote]

Guess I'll have to either wait a week to get my ticket or wait a week to pay car insurance....it's only $60 for my car insurance...hmmmm...lol

I'm hoping to be up front !!! I will have my son with me though so who knows. If were not up front he freaks. But i can't protect him from all of the assholes so I'm not sure..

I DID... oh and lisa, they are 37.50 at ticket master. if u dont have to buy them on line... other wise they may be more on line. so u guys going up front for the show? i will be. maybe not for a7x, but for shinedown...

so if your going, dont wait too long to buy tix

I got my Tixs .. Who else got them ??

My Family is going to have to skip a few meals this week.. LOL I'm only buying 2 tix thank god . I don't know who my victim is this time . It's probally going to be my son so he can thank Barry for signing the stick I got him in Green Bay.

i hope theyre not in the ballroom, the rave has much better sound. and DAMN i didnt think that much. u can get them at any boston store too w/o all the charges.

Thanks for the update..

OK, I called the Rave to order my Black Crowes ticket and asked about the price for Avenged/Shinedown...

$36 before fees.

I HIGHLY recommend you order your tix thru the Rave box office. You will save a few bucks over getting them thru tm.com. You can either have them mailed to you or pick them up at Will Call.

Phone Number: 414-342-7283

I asked if the bands would be in The Rave or the Ballroom and she said they should know tomorrow.

dont worry, we'll all keep u awake on the drive. lol.thats gunna be a kick ass meetup. not as good as waukesha county fair back in 2007 tho.

I think since all ya'll are going..I'm gonna have to go..looks like I might be driving up from FL though..I'm going the week before down to FL to visit some friends and family.

Count me in for this one too!

WOOHOO!!!

[quote="fiery_halo"]Hell Yeah !!! That's why I went to Green Bay .. I'm tired of the out door thing.. I'm sure I will see you there. Just look for the tattoo....[/quote]

MMMMMMmmmmMMMMM Tattoo!

Hell Yeah !!! That's why I went to Green Bay .. I'm tired of the out door thing.. I'm sure I will see you there. Just look for the tattoo....