FINALLY!

• FINALLY!
    ARomaine

I know TCATB has been released as a single for a few weeks, but today I FINALLY heard it on the radio! It was awesome, and the DJ was like, "this song is awesome, and it's off their latest CD and if you own it, which I know you all do, you know there's not a bad song on that CD. They will be playing at the PNC Arts Center with a big concert this summer, listen in on Monday morning for details!"

And for those of you not from the Jersey Area, the PNC Arts Center is a large venue. It's going to be the largest venue I will have seen them play in. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I like how details are being leaked, heheh.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 09:34

wow that is awesome. i'm glad TCATB is gettting it's playing time. my radio station where i hear my rock music really likes shinedown but they usually lag the radio waves in terms of playing new rock music. so it might be another week or two before i hear it down here in south texas lol.

classicgirl821

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 19:17

[color=darkblue]Oh! Yeah! Heard it a few time already! I'm surprised though, on that station, but they play Shinedown all the time. DJ must be a fan. :D[/color]

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 19:26

[quote="aromaine"]I know TCATB has been released as a single for a few weeks, but today I FINALLY heard it on the radio! It was awesome, and the DJ was like, "this song is awesome, and it's off their latest CD and if you own it, which I know you all do, you know there's not a bad song on that CD. They will be playing at the PNC Arts Center with a big concert this summer, listen in on Monday morning for details!"

And for those of you not from the Jersey Area, the PNC Arts Center is a large venue. It's going to be the largest venue I will have seen them play in. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I like how details are being leaked, heheh.[/quote]

Sweet! They're gonna be at the Garden State Arts Center! Haven't seen them there since they opened for Rob Zombie and Godsmack. Hope they let us tailgate, that venue is notorious for banning tailgating.

I've actually never gone to that venue...usually because I avoid large venues for a variety of reasons, but it's great that besides Starland, I've never duplicated a SD show venue. I know that due to the Ozzy show a few summer ago, you're allowed to bring in your own water :roll:

what is TCATB? im new here ...lol

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 04/24/2010 - 19:27

:the crow and the butterfly: shinedown's latest single out on radio stations now. sorry bout the confusion.

awsome! I didn't know it was on the radio! thanks !

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 17:09

no problem. it just depends on where you live and how good your station is about getting new rock music as to whether or not your hearing it on your station already. my station really stinks you gotta be on them to get the new music lol.

firawaw220@ric…

Tue, 02/27/2024 - 18:30

Sooner or later, every student asks himself the question: why do I need all this? how bored I am with it? In fact, there is a way out, and you can at least save your nerves and energy with the help of a team of experts https://essay-reviews.com/essayservice-review . You will no longer have to spend days and nights preparing for the exam. Just contact the executor and discuss all the details.

I know TCATB has been released as a single for a few weeks, but today I FINALLY heard it on the radio! It was awesome, and the DJ was like, "this song is awesome, and it's off their latest CD and if you own it, which I know you all do, you know there's not a bad song on that CD. They will be playing at the PNC Arts Center with a big concert this summer, listen in on Monday morning for details!"

And for those of you not from the Jersey Area, the PNC Arts Center is a large venue. It's going to be the largest venue I will have seen them play in. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I like how details are being leaked, heheh.

comments

Interest

Sooner or later, every student asks himself the question: why do I need all this? how bored I am with it? In fact, there is a way out, and you can at least save your nerves and energy with the help of a team of experts https://essay-reviews.com/essayservice-review . You will no longer have to spend days and nights preparing for the exam. Just contact the executor and discuss all the details.

no problem. it just depends on where you live and how good your station is about getting new rock music as to whether or not your hearing it on your station already. my station really stinks you gotta be on them to get the new music lol.

awsome! I didn't know it was on the radio! thanks !

:the crow and the butterfly: shinedown's latest single out on radio stations now. sorry bout the confusion.

what is TCATB? im new here ...lol

I've actually never gone to that venue...usually because I avoid large venues for a variety of reasons, but it's great that besides Starland, I've never duplicated a SD show venue. I know that due to the Ozzy show a few summer ago, you're allowed to bring in your own water :roll:

Re: FINALLY!

[quote="aromaine"]I know TCATB has been released as a single for a few weeks, but today I FINALLY heard it on the radio! It was awesome, and the DJ was like, "this song is awesome, and it's off their latest CD and if you own it, which I know you all do, you know there's not a bad song on that CD. They will be playing at the PNC Arts Center with a big concert this summer, listen in on Monday morning for details!"

And for those of you not from the Jersey Area, the PNC Arts Center is a large venue. It's going to be the largest venue I will have seen them play in. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I like how details are being leaked, heheh.[/quote]

Sweet! They're gonna be at the Garden State Arts Center! Haven't seen them there since they opened for Rob Zombie and Godsmack. Hope they let us tailgate, that venue is notorious for banning tailgating.

[color=darkblue]Oh! Yeah! Heard it a few time already! I'm surprised though, on that station, but they play Shinedown all the time. DJ must be a fan. :D[/color]

wow that is awesome. i'm glad TCATB is gettting it's playing time. my radio station where i hear my rock music really likes shinedown but they usually lag the radio waves in terms of playing new rock music. so it might be another week or two before i hear it down here in south texas lol.