The Fillmore @ Irving Plaza, NYC Show 3/31

• The Fillmore @ Irving Plaza, NYC Show 3/31
    AllAmericanDan1

So who's going to see Shinedown in NYC? I just saw them at Penn's Peak and they were incredible! I also heard they are changing up the setlists for every show...if they don't play Junkies in NYC, where will they play it?

Submitted by AllAmericanDan1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I'm all in, plus two.

shineon4ever

Tue, 03/17/2009 - 09:50

Just saw them again march 6...upstate NY...going to March 31 in NYC...and each time,each show is more amazing than the previous.Love Shinedown....Proud to say... got teenage daughter and her friends into this faboulos band!! ROCK ON!!!!

I really wish I was going to this show. Irving Plaza is a great venue. It's small and clean, and they gave us free water at the end of the show, which was amazing. :)

Alas, it's rather difficult to get to NYC from Boston when you have a bunch of classes and a job. Haha. I hope you guys have a great time!

Got a setlist from the upstate ny show? Curious to see if they're varing the set at all. My wife really wants to see the Brent/Eric performance of Call Me...

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 18:37

They played Junkies for Fame in place of Sin With a Grin, otherwise there was no variation of the set list.

Wow...It was incredible. I will see them again. Maybe in Philadelphia.

So who's going to see Shinedown in NYC? I just saw them at Penn's Peak and they were incredible! I also heard they are changing up the setlists for every show...if they don't play Junkies in NYC, where will they play it?

comments

Wow...It was incredible. I will see them again. Maybe in Philadelphia.

They played Junkies for Fame in place of Sin With a Grin, otherwise there was no variation of the set list.

Got a setlist from the upstate ny show? Curious to see if they're varing the set at all. My wife really wants to see the Brent/Eric performance of Call Me...

I really wish I was going to this show. Irving Plaza is a great venue. It's small and clean, and they gave us free water at the end of the show, which was amazing. :)

Alas, it's rather difficult to get to NYC from Boston when you have a bunch of classes and a job. Haha. I hope you guys have a great time!

Just saw them again march 6...upstate NY...going to March 31 in NYC...and each time,each show is more amazing than the previous.Love Shinedown....Proud to say... got teenage daughter and her friends into this faboulos band!! ROCK ON!!!!

I'm all in, plus two.