Fighting for shinedown!

• Fighting for shinedown!
    luvmy3

Have you ever fought with someone over the guys? Not necessiarily physically fighting unless thats your thing. I have hardly taken SOM out of my car since I got it and I also tend to blast it when I am driving or sitting in the parking lot where I work. I have had coworkers give me looks because it is nearly all I listen to most of the time. Some of those coworkers have asked me if I ever listen to anything else and I feel I have to debate with them on the awsomeness of shinedown and how much the guys mean to me.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 08:20

yeah i used to at the beginning with some of my buddies. but over time they have either accepted my love for the guys or they too have become fans so either way they don't fight me on it any more lol.

d_eicholz

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:36

haha, same here. i wear shinedown shirts all the time. sometimes people at school or my friends would say something about it. after a few times of me adamantly defending SD and talking about how awesome they are they have all accepted it. now since second chance and if you only knew have been hits some of the people who totally didnt understand why i like them so much have come back and told me they like shinedown too lol

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:53

My ipod usually stays on all Shinedown and my friends at school and I fight about it all the time. And we all have our side (Shinedown vs. Metallica vs. Dragonforce vs. Red Hot Chili Peppers) and I'm the only music addict and win the fight for Shinedown every time. They all make fun of me and tell me to go home and talk to my poster. (Which I love very much.... the black autographed sound of madness poster ♥)

My husband and son don't like Shinedown at all.
My sons a DJ in his sparetime and he likes house, urban and dance music and doesn't like rockmusic and my husband thinks the music i love is too loud :( He does love U2 a lot.
But he let's me go to concerts as much as i can and even picks me up when it's not too far away :)

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 15:37

I'm the black sheep in my family since no one in my family really likes Shinedown or cares about them as much as I do. When I got tickets to the concert in August my mom thought I was weird because I've already seen them twice, but it's worth it since they're awesome and the bands they're playing with are awesome as well, plus getting the meet and greet is pretty darn snazy as well. But my parents don't seem to agree but oh well, I'm excited and I can't wait. ^-^

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 19:30

nothing I want more for my 16th than to go see them agaaaaaaaain :cry: damn i hate not being able to drive sometimes.....

Have you ever fought with someone over the guys? Not necessiarily physically fighting unless thats your thing. I have hardly taken SOM out of my car since I got it and I also tend to blast it when I am driving or sitting in the parking lot where I work. I have had coworkers give me looks because it is nearly all I listen to most of the time. Some of those coworkers have asked me if I ever listen to anything else and I feel I have to debate with them on the awsomeness of shinedown and how much the guys mean to me.

comments

nothing I want more for my 16th than to go see them agaaaaaaaain :cry: damn i hate not being able to drive sometimes.....

I'm the black sheep in my family since no one in my family really likes Shinedown or cares about them as much as I do. When I got tickets to the concert in August my mom thought I was weird because I've already seen them twice, but it's worth it since they're awesome and the bands they're playing with are awesome as well, plus getting the meet and greet is pretty darn snazy as well. But my parents don't seem to agree but oh well, I'm excited and I can't wait. ^-^

My husband and son don't like Shinedown at all.
My sons a DJ in his sparetime and he likes house, urban and dance music and doesn't like rockmusic and my husband thinks the music i love is too loud :( He does love U2 a lot.
But he let's me go to concerts as much as i can and even picks me up when it's not too far away :)

My ipod usually stays on all Shinedown and my friends at school and I fight about it all the time. And we all have our side (Shinedown vs. Metallica vs. Dragonforce vs. Red Hot Chili Peppers) and I'm the only music addict and win the fight for Shinedown every time. They all make fun of me and tell me to go home and talk to my poster. (Which I love very much.... the black autographed sound of madness poster ♥)

haha, same here. i wear shinedown shirts all the time. sometimes people at school or my friends would say something about it. after a few times of me adamantly defending SD and talking about how awesome they are they have all accepted it. now since second chance and if you only knew have been hits some of the people who totally didnt understand why i like them so much have come back and told me they like shinedown too lol

yeah i used to at the beginning with some of my buddies. but over time they have either accepted my love for the guys or they too have become fans so either way they don't fight me on it any more lol.