FEB shows..

• FEB shows..
    Well I Got A Candle.

when SD gets back there is already a few shows announced and these shows seem to be spread around, not sure if it is a Tour, or what not..
    but Black Stone Cherry will be playing the majority of the shows with them, besides in NY.

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 01/01/2009 - 22:28

All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..I want to cry knowing that they will finally come back to Missouri!!!!

shinersweetie_4300

Fri, 01/02/2009 - 00:14

i hope they come back to rock on the range in may and ohio!

Fiery Halo

Sat, 01/03/2009 - 09:43

[quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..I want to cry knowing that they will finally come back to Missouri!!!![/quote]

Lisa were still talking about coming down for this. I'm going to have to save big time$$$

synneraboveall

Sat, 01/03/2009 - 21:38

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..I want to cry knowing that they will finally come back to Missouri!!!![/quote]

Lisa were still talking about coming down for this. I'm going to have to save big time$$$[/quote]

OH I hope you do...cause that would be so awesome!!!! My niece wants me to take her to see the boys again..lol

Deaf Angel

Sat, 01/03/2009 - 23:53

[quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..[/quote]

i've already asked for the day off!
sooo happy they'll be back in mo

i wouldn't be surprised if there's a couple more missouri dates in there..
of course i'm hoping they'll come back to the blue note!!!!

synneraboveall

Sun, 01/04/2009 - 22:30

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..[/quote]

of course i'm hoping they'll come back to the blue note!!!![/quote]

OMFG..if they come back to the blue note I will flip out...i miss them more than anything.

Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry would be an awesome show!!

We get The Crave. :x

March 15th in Nebraska.....In Kearney of all places but I still am psyched! Im assuming they are headlining this time around?

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 01/06/2009 - 06:24

im actually pretty pissed, they play Ill, Ohio, Indiana, but no michigan??
wtf they have been here three times, look at Illinois its been about 7-8, that sucks, im never going to be able to travel to the show until im 18!

when SD gets back there is already a few shows announced and these shows seem to be spread around, not sure if it is a Tour, or what not..
but Black Stone Cherry will be playing the majority of the shows with them, besides in NY.

comments

im actually pretty pissed, they play Ill, Ohio, Indiana, but no michigan??
wtf they have been here three times, look at Illinois its been about 7-8, that sucks, im never going to be able to travel to the show until im 18!

March 15th in Nebraska.....In Kearney of all places but I still am psyched! Im assuming they are headlining this time around?

Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry would be an awesome show!!

We get The Crave. :x

[quote="deaf_angel"][quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..[/quote]

of course i'm hoping they'll come back to the blue note!!!![/quote]

OMFG..if they come back to the blue note I will flip out...i miss them more than anything.

[quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..[/quote]

of course i'm hoping they'll come back to the blue note!!!!

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..I want to cry knowing that they will finally come back to Missouri!!!![/quote]

Lisa were still talking about coming down for this. I'm going to have to save big time$$$[/quote]

OH I hope you do...cause that would be so awesome!!!! My niece wants me to take her to see the boys again..lol

[quote="synneraboveall"]All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..I want to cry knowing that they will finally come back to Missouri!!!![/quote]

Lisa were still talking about coming down for this. I'm going to have to save big time$$$

i hope they come back to rock on the range in may and ohio!

All I know is March 14th..I finally get to see the boys again and I can't wait..I want to cry knowing that they will finally come back to Missouri!!!!