Favorite Songs

• Favorite Songs
    AllAmericanDan1

I once tried to make a list of my favorite Shinedown songs in order (I was really, really bored). I realized that most of my top 10 were their singles (to my credit only 45, Save Me, and Devour were known by me to be singles when I liked them...I didn't know Fly, Burning Bright, Simple Man, I Dare You, and Heroes were either a single already (Fly) or would turn out to be singles.) But anyways, can anyone actually chart these songs in order of favoritism?

My favorites:
    1. I Dare You
    2. The Crow & the Butterfly
    3. 45
    4. Simple Man
    5. Fly from the Inside
    6. Burning Bright
    7. Save Me
    8. Devour
    9. Heroes
    10. Lady So Divine

...I think my brain exploded somewhere after 12.
    Better Version, No More Love, Crying Out, Beyond the Sun, Shed Some Light, Someday, Second Chance, What A Shame, Cry for Help, and Breaking Inside all belong in the top 10 too. And what about the killer cover of Tie Your Mother Down and the acoustic Dirthouse...and Junkies! Oh man...well, hope you all have better luck at this than me.

Submitted by AllAmericanDan1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

i cant really put them in order... i love them all. its easier to say which one i like the least: heroes is definitely not one of my favs... but its still an ok song. my fav would def have to be 45.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 03:49

My favorite top 10 are:

1 Lady So Divine
2 Stranger Inside
3 Better Version
4 Shed Some Light
5 Carried Away
6 Call Me
7 Sin with a Grin
8 FLY
9 Sound of Madness
10 In Memory

bonus:
Simple Man cover

HEY! cd's get bonus tracks, so can I :wink:

Wow that was hard to pick a top ten

I once tried to make a list of my favorite Shinedown songs in order (I was really, really bored). I realized that most of my top 10 were their singles (to my credit only 45, Save Me, and Devour were known by me to be singles when I liked them...I didn't know Fly, Burning Bright, Simple Man, I Dare You, and Heroes were either a single already (Fly) or would turn out to be singles.) But anyways, can anyone actually chart these songs in order of favoritism?

My favorites:
1. I Dare You
2. The Crow & the Butterfly
3. 45
4. Simple Man
5. Fly from the Inside
6. Burning Bright
7. Save Me
8. Devour
9. Heroes
10. Lady So Divine

...I think my brain exploded somewhere after 12.
Better Version, No More Love, Crying Out, Beyond the Sun, Shed Some Light, Someday, Second Chance, What A Shame, Cry for Help, and Breaking Inside all belong in the top 10 too. And what about the killer cover of Tie Your Mother Down and the acoustic Dirthouse...and Junkies! Oh man...well, hope you all have better luck at this than me.

comments

My favorite top 10 are:

1 Lady So Divine
2 Stranger Inside
3 Better Version
4 Shed Some Light
5 Carried Away
6 Call Me
7 Sin with a Grin
8 FLY
9 Sound of Madness
10 In Memory

bonus:
Simple Man cover

HEY! cd's get bonus tracks, so can I :wink:

Wow that was hard to pick a top ten

i cant really put them in order... i love them all. its easier to say which one i like the least: heroes is definitely not one of my favs... but its still an ok song. my fav would def have to be 45.