Favorite Song?

• Favorite Song?
    corey16

Whats your favorite song?

Submitted by corey16 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Tough choice but out of those I'd pick In Memory. Better Version, Crying Out and WAS would be close though.

Sorry I wanted to add more options, but you only get so many options.

d_eicholz

Sun, 03/22/2009 - 14:26

same here. i woulda went with better version or fly from the inside

ray3rd4th

Sun, 03/22/2009 - 21:24

Favorite would be...

I OWN YOU !!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 09:30

mine ain't there either it's LOST IN THE CROWD.

once again, only had like ten options, and I chose like 3 popular songs from each album.

IN MEMORY!!!!

Speaks to my heart and soul so much its scary!!!

But, then again, what song from sd doesnt!?!?!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/24/2009 - 09:15

i understand. in your defense it's hard to choose songs when they are all great.

now I realize, I should have went with favorite songs by albums, not in general.

synneraboveall

Tue, 03/24/2009 - 22:33

I love those choices...but my faves are not in there...mine would have to be Stranger Inside, Better Version and The Crow and The Butterfly...both for personal reasons!!!!!!

better version, stranger inside, breaking inside lol btw should you really count Simple Man as a Shinedown song when its a Skynyrd cover? Though I do love the lyrics!

I voted for Burning bright, but it is my second fave.
My favourite song is Stranger inside.

dalamar_2

Wed, 03/25/2009 - 22:59

/ wrist

mine aren't there. *hehe*

Although I really like most of your choices,
Crow & Btrfly, Cry for Help, Son of Sam.... def. my favs. And close seconds with Call me and Breaking inside.

Yeah, I need to see the first two albums live to get a better perspective, granted. You guys are miles ahead of me on that one...

Of the list I chose Burning Bright. As far as actual favorites... Better Version, The Crow and the Butterfly!

In Memory for me is hands down my favorite. The intro and bridge into the last chorus is awesome. Carried Away is a close second...but of course I love them all

destiny453

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 16:09

The choice was 2 hard!! Lol

I feel like it's trying to choose my favorite child..Shed Some Light speaks to me, Lady So Divine...love the instrumentals in it, and Fly From the Inside & Burning Bright....but all the songs are brilliant! :D

Sound of Madness was first but Heroes and Fly From the Inside are close second!! Lady So Divine is also incredible!!

Whats your favorite song?

comments

Favorite Shinedown Songs!!!

Sound of Madness was first but Heroes and Fly From the Inside are close second!! Lady So Divine is also incredible!!

I feel like it's trying to choose my favorite child..Shed Some Light speaks to me, Lady So Divine...love the instrumentals in it, and Fly From the Inside & Burning Bright....but all the songs are brilliant! :D

The choice was 2 hard!! Lol

In Memory for me is hands down my favorite. The intro and bridge into the last chorus is awesome. Carried Away is a close second...but of course I love them all

Of the list I chose Burning Bright. As far as actual favorites... Better Version, The Crow and the Butterfly!

/ wrist

mine aren't there. *hehe*

Although I really like most of your choices,
Crow & Btrfly, Cry for Help, Son of Sam.... def. my favs. And close seconds with Call me and Breaking inside.

Yeah, I need to see the first two albums live to get a better perspective, granted. You guys are miles ahead of me on that one...

I voted for Burning bright, but it is my second fave.
My favourite song is Stranger inside.

better version, stranger inside, breaking inside lol btw should you really count Simple Man as a Shinedown song when its a Skynyrd cover? Though I do love the lyrics!

I love those choices...but my faves are not in there...mine would have to be Stranger Inside, Better Version and The Crow and The Butterfly...both for personal reasons!!!!!!

now I realize, I should have went with favorite songs by albums, not in general.

i understand. in your defense it's hard to choose songs when they are all great.

IN MEMORY!!!!

Speaks to my heart and soul so much its scary!!!

But, then again, what song from sd doesnt!?!?!

once again, only had like ten options, and I chose like 3 popular songs from each album.

mine ain't there either it's LOST IN THE CROWD.

Favorite would be...

I OWN YOU !!!

same here. i woulda went with better version or fly from the inside

Sorry I wanted to add more options, but you only get so many options.

Tough choice but out of those I'd pick In Memory. Better Version, Crying Out and WAS would be close though.