Favorite SD album?

• Favorite SD album?
    Well I Got A Candle.

Since we all own the sound of madness, and we should all own the other 2 albums..which of the three is your favorite?

Heres mine,
    UaT
    TSOM
    LAW

in that order, i love Us and Them, but not all the songs but the ones i do like I absolutely love.

Whats your favorite SD Album??

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Juice3jmk

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 13:22

Is that from least favorite to favorite?

jdanek630

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 13:26

LAW = SOM > UAT

1. LAW 1. SOM 3. UAT

In other words, it's a tie between LAW and SOM; and UAT comes in a distant distant last...

mothernature

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 13:47

I think U&T is an awesome album. It's the kind that will remain classic always. Something people can put on and play in it's entirety and love.

My fav is LAW. It's more my speed and lyric wise is phenom!!

So in order for me: LAW, SOM, U&T...... wait: U&T, SOM, LAW......no, that's not it: SOM, U&T, LAW......oh screw it: impossible!!!!!

mines a tie between SoM and UaT since Heroes is one of my favorite songs by them

synneraboveall

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 16:17

Like I've said before..I think all the albums are GREAT in their own way...I can't choose a favorite cause I love them all in different ways.

all three cd's are phenominal
leave a whisper is still my favorite

xXDivineDemonXx

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 18:56

thats a really tough question. hmm i would have to say tSoM, UaT, LaW

LAW, U & T, TSOM

In that order from 1 (fave) to 3.

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 19:37

Us and Them is really natural, so hard rock and the songs are amazing!

save me is the greatest song ever!

1)LaW 2)UaT 3)SoM

The cover they did of Simple Man, and their best song which is 45 both are on the first album. Those are their best two songs i would say. But as a whole this album is the best one from start to finish, except for like two songs the whole album is awesome.

ps: Burning Bright is another one of my favourite songs by them which is also on the first album but I'm going to stick with this one.

rock_dragon

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 00:31

man that's like asking which one of your kids you like better.

i'll have to listen to them all in order and post after i have.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Like I've said before..I think all the albums are GREAT in their own way...I can't choose a favorite cause I love them all in different ways.[/quote]

same here.!!!!!

JeffTaormina

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 12:49

They are each great in their own way.
I think right now I would say...
TSOM
UAN
LAW
But I gotta listen to TSOM more it may be my fav just because it's new.

dalelindsay

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 18:29

It's not even close, LAW is one the greatest albums ever made. UaT and SOM are good but Whisper is just amazing. Plus throw in Simple Man, WOW

im not sure i can pick a favorite yet. LAW is a favorite with all of us but lets give this cd time. i mean, its been 5 years since the release of whisper and im still rockin it heavily so im waiting a while before i pick the order

genocide_junkie

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 03:03

1. Us and Them

2. The Sound of Madness

3. Leave A Whisper

I think I can safely say now, after having the cd for a while, that SoM is my favorite, then UaT and then LaW. I guess I'm in the minority who likes Us and Them better than Whisper.

shinedownfan_3882

Wed, 07/02/2008 - 18:14

They all absoltely rock.........but......Leave a Whisper is kinda on up there!
But I listen to all three on a daily basis! :D

WhiteAngel

Wed, 07/02/2008 - 22:57

I like them all for different reasons. The thing I like about Shinedown is their ability to do something different each album, so I like each album and am not sure I can pic a fav. :)

1.LAW
2. SOM
3.U&T

evenangelsfall

Tue, 07/08/2008 - 00:08

Leave a Whisper is my favorite, but then again I believe that is my favorite album EVER.

The Sound of Madness however, is quickly becoming a favorite. I can't tell you how many times I have listened to it.

Shinedown is theraputic for me.

Well, Sound of Mad is my favorite, Us & Them and Leave a Whisper are tied.

My favorite will always be Leave a Whisper. Second fave is Us and Them. Third is Sound of Madness. I was fairly disappointed with SOM. =/

shinedownersam

Wed, 07/09/2008 - 22:11

I would say Leave a Whisper is head and shoulders above Sound of Madness and Us and Them.

For a debut album is it simply amazing. If they re-released LAW now, i would be almost certain for a top 3 spot in the billboard 200. Its just such an incredible album.

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 07/22/2008 - 23:02

my favorites in this order

1) Leave a Whisper

1) Us and Them

1) Sound of Madness

...three way tie for first...? oh yes, why? because Shinedown rocks!

1) Leave a Whisper

2) The Sound of Madness

3) Us and Them

id have to say my fav is def Leave A Whisper... the others are amazing too, dont get me wrong, its just that the 1st album got me into their music and made them one of my fav groups!

Since we all own the sound of madness, and we should all own the other 2 albums..which of the three is your favorite?

Heres mine,
UaT
TSOM
LAW

in that order, i love Us and Them, but not all the songs but the ones i do like I absolutely love.

Whats your favorite SD Album??

comments

id have to say my fav is def Leave A Whisper... the others are amazing too, dont get me wrong, its just that the 1st album got me into their music and made them one of my fav groups!

1) Leave a Whisper

2) The Sound of Madness

3) Us and Them

my favorites in this order

1) Leave a Whisper

1) Us and Them

1) Sound of Madness

...three way tie for first...? oh yes, why? because Shinedown rocks!

I would say Leave a Whisper is head and shoulders above Sound of Madness and Us and Them.

For a debut album is it simply amazing. If they re-released LAW now, i would be almost certain for a top 3 spot in the billboard 200. Its just such an incredible album.

My favorite will always be Leave a Whisper. Second fave is Us and Them. Third is Sound of Madness. I was fairly disappointed with SOM. =/

Well, Sound of Mad is my favorite, Us & Them and Leave a Whisper are tied.

Leave a Whisper is my favorite, but then again I believe that is my favorite album EVER.

The Sound of Madness however, is quickly becoming a favorite. I can't tell you how many times I have listened to it.

Shinedown is theraputic for me.

1.LAW
2. SOM
3.U&T

I like them all for different reasons. The thing I like about Shinedown is their ability to do something different each album, so I like each album and am not sure I can pic a fav. :)

They all absoltely rock.........but......Leave a Whisper is kinda on up there!
But I listen to all three on a daily basis! :D

I think I can safely say now, after having the cd for a while, that SoM is my favorite, then UaT and then LaW. I guess I'm in the minority who likes Us and Them better than Whisper.

1. Us and Them

2. The Sound of Madness

3. Leave A Whisper

im not sure i can pick a favorite yet. LAW is a favorite with all of us but lets give this cd time. i mean, its been 5 years since the release of whisper and im still rockin it heavily so im waiting a while before i pick the order

It's not even close, LAW is one the greatest albums ever made. UaT and SOM are good but Whisper is just amazing. Plus throw in Simple Man, WOW

They are each great in their own way.
I think right now I would say...
TSOM
UAN
LAW
But I gotta listen to TSOM more it may be my fav just because it's new.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Like I've said before..I think all the albums are GREAT in their own way...I can't choose a favorite cause I love them all in different ways.[/quote]

same here.!!!!!

man that's like asking which one of your kids you like better.

i'll have to listen to them all in order and post after i have.

I would have to say

The cover they did of Simple Man, and their best song which is 45 both are on the first album. Those are their best two songs i would say. But as a whole this album is the best one from start to finish, except for like two songs the whole album is awesome.

ps: Burning Bright is another one of my favourite songs by them which is also on the first album but I'm going to stick with this one.

1)LaW 2)UaT 3)SoM

Us and Them is really natural, so hard rock and the songs are amazing!

save me is the greatest song ever!

LAW, U & T, TSOM

In that order from 1 (fave) to 3.

thats a really tough question. hmm i would have to say tSoM, UaT, LaW

all three cd's are phenominal
leave a whisper is still my favorite

Like I've said before..I think all the albums are GREAT in their own way...I can't choose a favorite cause I love them all in different ways.

mines a tie between SoM and UaT since Heroes is one of my favorite songs by them

I think U&T is an awesome album. It's the kind that will remain classic always. Something people can put on and play in it's entirety and love.

My fav is LAW. It's more my speed and lyric wise is phenom!!

So in order for me: LAW, SOM, U&T...... wait: U&T, SOM, LAW......no, that's not it: SOM, U&T, LAW......oh screw it: impossible!!!!!

LAW = SOM > UAT

1. LAW 1. SOM 3. UAT

In other words, it's a tie between LAW and SOM; and UAT comes in a distant distant last...

Is that from least favorite to favorite?