Fall and Winter Concerts!

• Fall and Winter Concerts!
    d_eicholz

nobody's done this in a while so i thought i would continue the tradition. what concerts are you planning on going to?????

i'll kick things off:
    Nov 5- jet and papa roach
    Nov 6- pop evil, red, and saving abel
    Nov 12- bowling for soup
    Nov 20- rob zombie (been wanting to see him FOREVER and its the day after my 18th b-day!)
    Dec 9- adelitas way, rev theory, sick puppies, breaking ben

???Dec 11- Shinedown in Milwaukee????

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

November 15- Shinedown 8)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/02/2009 - 12:51

[quote="merkjr"]Dec 9 - Shinedown
Dec 11 - Shinedown
Dec 13 - Shindown

Whoot![/quote]
i seem to notice a common theme in your shows. "hint it's not that they are all in december" :?: but what could it be? lol. great job karen.

Dec 11 - Shinedown
Dec 13 - Shindown

Whoot![/quote]
Same for me...I wonder if I'll run into Karen there??? :lol: Haha!!

destiny453

Mon, 11/02/2009 - 13:28

4th Nov - Shinedown
7th Nov - Shinedown
12th Nov - Alice In Chains
25th Nov - Lily Allen
3rd Dec - James Morisson
15th Dec - Them Crooked Vultures

starsareforme

Mon, 11/02/2009 - 19:49

[color=indigo]December 5 - Shinedown

I'm hoping the rumor is true that they really are going to be back in Charlotte this month if so I'll be going to that show too.[/color]

ShinedownPete

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 11:24

Nov 17th Hinder with the Veer Union
Dec 11th Shinedown
Dec 13th Shinedown
Dec 15th Shinedown / Papa roach
Dec 17th Breaking Benjamin / 30 secs to mars / Sick puppies

Wow! Plizano...sound"s good!!! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 12:27

yeah it does. sadly no shows for me planned yet. i'm working on planning a vegas trip in december with some of my colleagues from school.

That sound's fun! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 12:39

yeah it should be. i started a student organization here at my university it's an entrepreneurs' organization so we want to go and check out the Starlight Tattoo shop inside the mandalay bay, Karen's been there. and we studied it in class. prices in there are ridiculously high but still it's a great place.

I have read about it! Would love to visit...all in the name of education of course!! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:21

read about me student organization or starlight tattoo shop? lol. im thinking of getting tatted there.

Starlight Tattoo's 8)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:29

oh okay cool. well now you know about both lol.

destiny453

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:29

8) Cool dude :)

d_eicholz

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 02:34

January 18- Theory of a Deadman, Halestorm, Adelita's Way, and Taking Dawn

hertha133@vves…

Fri, 02/23/2024 - 04:31

It's really cool that we can now save video moments, thank you. It's a pity that there are so many videos that need to be watched online and so few that we can watch offline. However, I recently found a cool website https://savetiktok.org/ . With its help, I can download videos and music from tiktok. It's very cool and convenient when I'm not connected to the internet.

nobody's done this in a while so i thought i would continue the tradition. what concerts are you planning on going to?????

i'll kick things off:
Nov 5- jet and papa roach
Nov 6- pop evil, red, and saving abel
Nov 12- bowling for soup
Nov 20- rob zombie (been wanting to see him FOREVER and its the day after my 18th b-day!)
Dec 9- adelitas way, rev theory, sick puppies, breaking ben

???Dec 11- Shinedown in Milwaukee????

comments

It's really cool that we can…

It's really cool that we can now save video moments, thank you. It's a pity that there are so many videos that need to be watched online and so few that we can watch offline. However, I recently found a cool website https://savetiktok.org/ . With its help, I can download videos and music from tiktok. It's very cool and convenient when I'm not connected to the internet.

January 18- Theory of a Deadman, Halestorm, Adelita's Way, and Taking Dawn

8) Cool dude :)

oh okay cool. well now you know about both lol.

Starlight Tattoo's 8)

read about me student organization or starlight tattoo shop? lol. im thinking of getting tatted there.

I have read about it! Would love to visit...all in the name of education of course!! :wink:

yeah it should be. i started a student organization here at my university it's an entrepreneurs' organization so we want to go and check out the Starlight Tattoo shop inside the mandalay bay, Karen's been there. and we studied it in class. prices in there are ridiculously high but still it's a great place.

That sound's fun! :D

yeah it does. sadly no shows for me planned yet. i'm working on planning a vegas trip in december with some of my colleagues from school.

Wow! Plizano...sound"s good!!! :wink:

Nov 17th Hinder with the Veer Union
Dec 11th Shinedown
Dec 13th Shinedown
Dec 15th Shinedown / Papa roach
Dec 17th Breaking Benjamin / 30 secs to mars / Sick puppies

[color=indigo]December 5 - Shinedown

I'm hoping the rumor is true that they really are going to be back in Charlotte this month if so I'll be going to that show too.[/color]

4th Nov - Shinedown
7th Nov - Shinedown
12th Nov - Alice In Chains
25th Nov - Lily Allen
3rd Dec - James Morisson
15th Dec - Them Crooked Vultures

Dec 11 - Shinedown
Dec 13 - Shindown

Whoot![/quote]
Same for me...I wonder if I'll run into Karen there??? :lol: Haha!!

Dec 11 - Shinedown
Dec 13 - Shindown

Whoot![/quote]
i seem to notice a common theme in your shows. "hint it's not that they are all in december" :?: but what could it be? lol. great job karen.

November 15- Shinedown 8)