exciteddd

• exciteddd
    ShinedownChica

soooo... after thinking forever that i wouldnt even make 1 COM show, IM NOW GOING TO A SECOND SHOW!!!! Canandigua show and weekend bike trip.... how much better does it get?!?!?! 1 week 4 dayssss

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Awesome, look at that. Going from 0 shows to 2!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 17:38

Yeahh Im super frikkin excited! we were on the way home from my aunts which is like a 4 hr drive and i was begging my dad to take me on a bike trip as i have been for like 3 yrs.... and all of a sudden hes like "You're turning 16 and thats special and youre my little girl so how would you wanna go to the Canandigua show and then well go to your uncles party the next day" I screamed.... thankfully for his ear drums, im sick and losing my voice so nothing came out lol i cant wait.... and its so close!!!! who cares if i aint actually gettin anything on my actual bday haha

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 21:37

that is frikkin awesome to hear kristen i'm very happy for you. i'm trying to figure something out for my show i might not get to go but i'm working on making it happen.

inked4life

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 02:24

That is an awesome gift!

ShinedownChica

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 11:35

Yeahh it's like the best gift ever.... Originally for my birthday we were gonna to a more local concert wit Buckcherry, Three Days Grace, & Nickelback.... but all of a sudden he brought that up =) so yeahh its gonna be fun =)

Tony Yodaaaaa I really hope you get to go! You shooooooooooooulddd!!!!!

soooo... after thinking forever that i wouldnt even make 1 COM show, IM NOW GOING TO A SECOND SHOW!!!! Canandigua show and weekend bike trip.... how much better does it get?!?!?! 1 week 4 dayssss

comments

Yeahh it's like the best gift ever.... Originally for my birthday we were gonna to a more local concert wit Buckcherry, Three Days Grace, & Nickelback.... but all of a sudden he brought that up =) so yeahh its gonna be fun =)

Tony Yodaaaaa I really hope you get to go! You shooooooooooooulddd!!!!!

That is an awesome gift!

that is frikkin awesome to hear kristen i'm very happy for you. i'm trying to figure something out for my show i might not get to go but i'm working on making it happen.

Yeahh Im super frikkin excited! we were on the way home from my aunts which is like a 4 hr drive and i was begging my dad to take me on a bike trip as i have been for like 3 yrs.... and all of a sudden hes like "You're turning 16 and thats special and youre my little girl so how would you wanna go to the Canandigua show and then well go to your uncles party the next day" I screamed.... thankfully for his ear drums, im sick and losing my voice so nothing came out lol i cant wait.... and its so close!!!! who cares if i aint actually gettin anything on my actual bday haha

Awesome, look at that. Going from 0 shows to 2!