Excited for Milwaukee...never thought I'd say that haha

• Excited for Milwaukee...never thought I'd say that haha
    ryno3216

Making the trip from Chicago to check out the show in Milwaukee tonight...so excited. Sad that they won't be around for awhile as they take a break, but that just means they can recoup and come back for another tour next year!

Anyone else going tonight?

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

callmeasaint

Wed, 12/01/2010 - 21:28

Aren't they making the new record next year? I thought they said they would try to get it done by the end of next year but couldn't promise.

I wouldn't bet on a full scale tour until spring of 2012.

I could see them doing some one-offs here or there next fall as the record nears completion.

Of course last night in MIL Brent said to stay safe so they can see us 'next year'.

I would LOVE if the album could be done by the end of summer in time for the tour to start late fall.

Making the trip from Chicago to check out the show in Milwaukee tonight...so excited. Sad that they won't be around for awhile as they take a break, but that just means they can recoup and come back for another tour next year!

Anyone else going tonight?

comments

Aren't they making the new record next year? I thought they said they would try to get it done by the end of next year but couldn't promise.

I wouldn't bet on a full scale tour until spring of 2012.

I could see them doing some one-offs here or there next fall as the record nears completion.

Of course last night in MIL Brent said to stay safe so they can see us 'next year'.

I would LOVE if the album could be done by the end of summer in time for the tour to start late fall.