Excellent show, thinking of Zach and his family

• Excellent show, thinking of Zach and his family
    Anniet25

Got to meet the guys last night...first Shinedown show for me...the whole experience was absolutely powerful! Thank you to Shindown for a kick ass show. Such a nice group of guys too!
    My thoughts are with Zach and his family...sad to hear that you are experiencing this struggle but be in comfort knowing that you surely made her proud.

Submitted by Anniet25 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/25/2012 - 09:19

I'm glad you to go to the show for the first time and that you were able to meet them at your first show that is awesome. I heard about Zach's loss it really does stink. It's not easy when you go through something like that. He is an amazing individual.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/25/2012 - 11:06

he posted up on facebook yesterday that he lost his grandmother. she just recently passed away.

I just saw all the twitter messages. That's really sad, and I can't imagine having to go through something like that while still doing the performances and having to go on with your life as hectic as it is right now. My thoughts are with him and his family.

On the plus side, glad you had the chance to meet them anniet. They are a great group of guys.

Got to meet the guys last night...first Shinedown show for me...the whole experience was absolutely powerful! Thank you to Shindown for a kick ass show. Such a nice group of guys too!
My thoughts are with Zach and his family...sad to hear that you are experiencing this struggle but be in comfort knowing that you surely made her proud.

comments

I just saw all the twitter messages. That's really sad, and I can't imagine having to go through something like that while still doing the performances and having to go on with your life as hectic as it is right now. My thoughts are with him and his family.

On the plus side, glad you had the chance to meet them anniet. They are a great group of guys.

he posted up on facebook yesterday that he lost his grandmother. she just recently passed away.

I'm glad you to go to the show for the first time and that you were able to meet them at your first show that is awesome. I heard about Zach's loss it really does stink. It's not easy when you go through something like that. He is an amazing individual.