Exams suck!!

• Exams suck!!
    destiny453

I had to give up my KISS ticket for tonight as I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning :( :( Sympathy please?? :)

Submitted by destiny453 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="destiny453"]I had to give up my KISS ticket for tonight as I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning :( :( Sympathy please?? :)[/quote]

While I am not a fan of KISS I have to say I am sooo sorry, becuase having to give up a concert ticket to any event that you want to go to sucks major.

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:54

I'm not a major fan but thought it would have been an interesting show...but they were an Xmas presnt so it's not too bad that I didn't pay for them :)

My sympathie goes out to you girl! I'm sorry for ya, that you can't go :(

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:51

As a fellow KISS fan I can sympathize deeply. I've never been to a KISS concert and I'd love to go to one. Wish they'd come to the Ville soon. I hate exams, I had one right smack dab in the middle of the pre-sales for Shinedown and was freaking out about it the entire time.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:26

that really stinks des. but on the bright side i'm glad you have your priorities straight hope you did well on that exam.

I hope you did well so it was at least worth the loss! It's almost over and then the um, fun? begins.

I had to give up my KISS ticket for tonight as I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning :( :( Sympathy please?? :)

comments

I hope you did well so it was at least worth the loss! It's almost over and then the um, fun? begins.

that really stinks des. but on the bright side i'm glad you have your priorities straight hope you did well on that exam.

As a fellow KISS fan I can sympathize deeply. I've never been to a KISS concert and I'd love to go to one. Wish they'd come to the Ville soon. I hate exams, I had one right smack dab in the middle of the pre-sales for Shinedown and was freaking out about it the entire time.

My sympathie goes out to you girl! I'm sorry for ya, that you can't go :(

I'm not a major fan but thought it would have been an interesting show...but they were an Xmas presnt so it's not too bad that I didn't pay for them :)

Re: Exams suck!!

[quote="destiny453"]I had to give up my KISS ticket for tonight as I have an exam first thing tomorrow morning :( :( Sympathy please?? :)[/quote]

While I am not a fan of KISS I have to say I am sooo sorry, becuase having to give up a concert ticket to any event that you want to go to sucks major.