European Dates

• European Dates
    Rita @ Brazil

I'm so happy to know the guys are going back ... many of my European friends are having a blast ... Now it's time to know the dates to South America !!! I can't wait ANY LONGER !!! Give some LIGHT !!! :wink:

Submitted by Rita @ Brazil on
Forum category
Is pro
No

:)....o yeah we deff excited here.....cant wait....im sure you will get your turn real soon.:)...roll on nov i say.

Rita @ Brazil

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 02:08

January has to be my turn ... HAS TO !!! :D

destiny453

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 02:34

finger crossed Rita! :)

Rita @ Brazil

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 09:16

[quote="destiny453"]finger crossed Rita! :)[/quote]

Hey girl ... message me on myspace ... we need to chat ... hope you use the MSN ... they guys are going to your side , so I have million of request for you ! lol :wink:

scotlandbanff

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 18:05

Managed to get online when waiting for flight to Dublin managed to get 2 tickets for the Glasgow show

cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

destiny453

Fri, 07/31/2009 - 06:46

thats not a space between destiny and the numbers its destiny_4........ lol

Still crossing my fingers for you Rita! Just found out the US fall dates & I'm so excited. I already have tix to see them in Huntington WV in Sept & now they are going to be in Charlotte in Oct!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Thinking about a M&G for October. If I do Rita, I'll tell them how hard we are all wishing for you!!! :)

Rita @ Brazil

Fri, 07/31/2009 - 22:27

[quote="lisac"]Still crossing my fingers for you Rita! Just found out the US fall dates & I'm so excited. I already have tix to see them in Huntington WV in Sept & now they are going to be in Charlotte in Oct!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Thinking about a M&G for October. If I do Rita, I'll tell them how hard we are all wishing for you!!! :)[/quote]

lol Thank you so very much ... You can say to Brent NOW I have a REALLY good reason to go to US ... You know ... this always was a dream to me ... growing up with all those American TV shows and bands ... going to the movies to see all those US films... well, visit America it's always a wish to me , but NOW ... OMG I need to see a SD show !!! Need to !!! I know Brent is working to book the band in January here , but this is still a 'maybe' , so I'm working with the possibility to see them in US this year ... ok, I can't afford it a trip to US ... money is a serious issues to me , but I always can get debts til the end of my death hehehe , the hard part are the documents ... Try to send me good vibes my friends .. my country HAVE TO let me leave to see SD playing live in US !!!

Hey Lisa ... try to create a myspace page to talk to me .. or we can chat by the MSN ... I'd love if you get some signs to me ... I'm cover in Scotland , right Leona ? ;)

destiny453

Sat, 08/01/2009 - 00:44

Yeah you are covered :) :)

[quote="rita_brazil"][quote="lisac"]Still crossing my fingers for you Rita! Just found out the US fall dates & I'm so excited. I already have tix to see them in Huntington WV in Sept & now they are going to be in Charlotte in Oct!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Thinking about a M&G for October. If I do Rita, I'll tell them how hard we are all wishing for you!!! :)[/quote]

lol Thank you so very much ... You can say to Brent NOW I have a REALLY good reason to go to US ... You know ... this always was a dream to me ... growing up with all those American TV shows and bands ... going to the movies to see all those US films... well, visit America it's always a wish to me , but NOW ... OMG I need to see a SD show !!! Need to !!! I know Brent is working to book the band in January here , but this is still a 'maybe' , so I'm working with the possibility to see them in US this year ... ok, I can't afford it a trip to US ... money is a serious issues to me , but I always can get debts til the end of my death hehehe , the hard part are the documents ... Try to send me good vibes my friends .. my country HAVE TO let me leave to see SD playing live in US !!!

Hey Lisa ... try to create a myspace page to talk to me .. or we can chat by the MSN ... I'd love if you get some signs to me ... I'm cover in Scotland , right Leona ? ;)[/quote]

LOL, I know what you mean about the debt. I am seriously over my concert budget for this year but it's all worth it. I'll set up a myspace this weekend & look you up :)

scotlandbanff

Tue, 08/04/2009 - 17:38

tickets got delivered today for the Glasgow show.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

destiny453

Wed, 08/05/2009 - 16:45

Can't beat spending your hard earned cash on a good gig :) Yeah I got my tickets yesterday too :D

scotlandbanff

Thu, 08/06/2009 - 19:20

[quote="destiny453"]Can't beat spending your hard earned cash on a good gig :) Yeah I got my tickets yesterday too :D[/quote]

Yeah sure cant where most of my money goes travelling to gigs (lots of travelling cause hardly anybody comes to Aberdeen)tickets -t-shirts etc beers etc lol

destiny453

Fri, 08/07/2009 - 10:27

Well I cam all the way from Dumfriesshire to see the Foo Fighters and Oasis....that was about 9 hours round trip each time! Lol and no over night stay! :(

I'm so happy to know the guys are going back ... many of my European friends are having a blast ... Now it's time to know the dates to South America !!! I can't wait ANY LONGER !!! Give some LIGHT !!! :wink:

comments

Well I cam all the way from Dumfriesshire to see the Foo Fighters and Oasis....that was about 9 hours round trip each time! Lol and no over night stay! :(

[quote="destiny453"]Can't beat spending your hard earned cash on a good gig :) Yeah I got my tickets yesterday too :D[/quote]

Yeah sure cant where most of my money goes travelling to gigs (lots of travelling cause hardly anybody comes to Aberdeen)tickets -t-shirts etc beers etc lol

Can't beat spending your hard earned cash on a good gig :) Yeah I got my tickets yesterday too :D

tickets got delivered today for the Glasgow show.

[quote="rita_brazil"][quote="lisac"]Still crossing my fingers for you Rita! Just found out the US fall dates & I'm so excited. I already have tix to see them in Huntington WV in Sept & now they are going to be in Charlotte in Oct!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Hey Lisa ... try to create a myspace page to talk to me .. or we can chat by the MSN ... I'd love if you get some signs to me ... I'm cover in Scotland , right Leona ? ;)[/quote]

LOL, I know what you mean about the debt. I am seriously over my concert budget for this year but it's all worth it. I'll set up a myspace this weekend & look you up :)

Yeah you are covered :) :)

[quote="lisac"]Still crossing my fingers for you Rita! Just found out the US fall dates & I'm so excited. I already have tix to see them in Huntington WV in Sept & now they are going to be in Charlotte in Oct!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Hey Lisa ... try to create a myspace page to talk to me .. or we can chat by the MSN ... I'd love if you get some signs to me ... I'm cover in Scotland , right Leona ? ;)

Still crossing my fingers for you Rita! Just found out the US fall dates & I'm so excited. I already have tix to see them in Huntington WV in Sept & now they are going to be in Charlotte in Oct!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Thinking about a M&G for October. If I do Rita, I'll tell them how hard we are all wishing for you!!! :)

thats not a space between destiny and the numbers its destiny_4........ lol

Managed to get online when waiting for flight to Dublin managed to get 2 tickets for the Glasgow show

cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

hey...i dont use myspace really. MSN much better add me on destiny_453906176@hotmail.co.uk :) i got my tix for 2 of the shows today. Excitement!

[quote="destiny453"]finger crossed Rita! :)[/quote]

Hey girl ... message me on myspace ... we need to chat ... hope you use the MSN ... they guys are going to your side , so I have million of request for you ! lol :wink:

finger crossed Rita! :)

January has to be my turn ... HAS TO !!! :D

:)....o yeah we deff excited here.....cant wait....im sure you will get your turn real soon.:)...roll on nov i say.