Eric's studio

• Eric's studio
    crazyquinn05

so i really havent been on here that much at all since the nation got changed to just shinedown.com but wanted to tell everyone something real quick. this is a story that took place in november but literally havent had any time to share it ever since then. i dont have much time right now to tell everyone the entire story but will give everyone the details asap if u guys want. long story short, i went to the acoustic show in south carolina on the 6th of november I THINK, it could have been the 5th, but stayed in SC for 4 days (im from chicago) on the 3rd day (the day after the concert) me n my parents went to erics studio with our great friend Lauren Bass (eric's sister) and our other friends. we were there for about 2 hours and i got to check out everything and everywhere they recorded some of the SoM record. it was amazing and a really great experience, im going into music producing in college next year. Eric was not there due to touring but some of his bestfriends were. i met the band "Under The Flood" and they were extremely kool guys. they gave me their latest cd for free :p alot happened that day and it was insane. i have alot more details but that was just the jist of everything lol ill be on later if anyone wants anymore details. nice talkin to everyone again!

Submitted by crazyquinn05 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Haha, so need more details, but that sounds like it was awesome.

crueangel

Thu, 01/27/2011 - 20:07

Very awesome!!

so i really havent been on here that much at all since the nation got changed to just shinedown.com but wanted to tell everyone something real quick. this is a story that took place in november but literally havent had any time to share it ever since then. i dont have much time right now to tell everyone the entire story but will give everyone the details asap if u guys want. long story short, i went to the acoustic show in south carolina on the 6th of november I THINK, it could have been the 5th, but stayed in SC for 4 days (im from chicago) on the 3rd day (the day after the concert) me n my parents went to erics studio with our great friend Lauren Bass (eric's sister) and our other friends. we were there for about 2 hours and i got to check out everything and everywhere they recorded some of the SoM record. it was amazing and a really great experience, im going into music producing in college next year. Eric was not there due to touring but some of his bestfriends were. i met the band "Under The Flood" and they were extremely kool guys. they gave me their latest cd for free :p alot happened that day and it was insane. i have alot more details but that was just the jist of everything lol ill be on later if anyone wants anymore details. nice talkin to everyone again!

comments

Very awesome!!

Haha, so need more details, but that sounds like it was awesome.