• Eric's new bass
    steev

has anyone seen his new Dean bass yet?

the model they said he's playing isnt even on the site

Submitted by steev on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="steev"]has anyone seen his new Dean bass yet?

the model they said he's playing isnt even on the site[/quote]Yes, I got wet!

Do you think he will be playing it tonight?

what does it look like?

I mean I know Ill see it in less than 24 hours, but cant wait!

Not being a musician myself, the only way I can describe it is black, sleek and SEXY!!! J K! It look's really modern - I don't know, but it's HOTT!! :D

They had a bunch of awesome looking guitars, even Zach had his new silver n black steel lookin pattern one and it had a great sound to it. Eric rocked the bass, both with fingers and picks...I like how Barry still uses the same green kit!

Yeah, one of those pics landed in the palm of my hand for a brief second! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're a doll Junkie!! You really know how to please the Ladies!!! :wink:

Awesome, thanks for posting this Tony. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 09:16

[quote="lorilee"]You're a doll Junkie!! You really know how to please the Ladies!!! :wink:[/quote]
glad you all liked it. i do what i can to take care of those who take care of me. i'll keep ya posted if i find anything else.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey everyone don't know if you've all seen this ladies i'm pretty sure you'll be excited. click on the link and you'll see what i mean i just found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4VwkgFkXEs[/quote]

Very cool Tony! Thanks for posting!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 09:38

no problem you all keep me updated on the latest info and vids i only do the same for you all.

ya know these guys are just so awesome to listen to during interviews....very well spoken and smart.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 09:45

yup they are great speakers.

Nice! I just watched it with no sound... will have to HEAR what he says later at home. Stupid work!

has anyone seen his new Dean bass yet?

the model they said he's playing isnt even on the site

comments

Nice! I just watched it with no sound... will have to HEAR what he says later at home. Stupid work!

yup they are great speakers.

ya know these guys are just so awesome to listen to during interviews....very well spoken and smart.

no problem you all keep me updated on the latest info and vids i only do the same for you all.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey everyone don't know if you've all seen this ladies i'm pretty sure you'll be excited. click on the link and you'll see what i mean i just found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4VwkgFkXEs[/quote]

Very cool Tony! Thanks for posting!

[quote="lorilee"]You're a doll Junkie!! You really know how to please the Ladies!!! :wink:[/quote]
glad you all liked it. i do what i can to take care of those who take care of me. i'll keep ya posted if i find anything else.

Awesome, thanks for posting this Tony. :D

You're a doll Junkie!! You really know how to please the Ladies!!! :wink:

hey everyone don't know if you've all seen this ladies i'm pretty sure you'll be excited. click on the link and you'll see what i mean i just found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4VwkgFkXEs

Yeah, one of those pics landed in the palm of my hand for a brief second! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

They had a bunch of awesome looking guitars, even Zach had his new silver n black steel lookin pattern one and it had a great sound to it. Eric rocked the bass, both with fingers and picks...I like how Barry still uses the same green kit!

Not being a musician myself, the only way I can describe it is black, sleek and SEXY!!! J K! It look's really modern - I don't know, but it's HOTT!! :D

what does it look like?

I mean I know Ill see it in less than 24 hours, but cant wait!

Do you think he will be playing it tonight?

Re: Eric's new bass

[quote="steev"]has anyone seen his new Dean bass yet?

the model they said he's playing isnt even on the site[/quote]Yes, I got wet!