ERIC cut his hair! lol!

• ERIC cut his hair! lol!
    crazyquinn03

its not a big deal but i was looking at zachs facebook pics n there eric is with hair cut very short on the sides and spiked on top. he looks like a badass now

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/17/2010 - 14:42

Let's deal:

you gals collect the boy...

I'll take the 4-strigner.

crazyquinn03

Wed, 02/17/2010 - 16:50

[quote="dalamar"]Let's deal:

I'll take the 4-strigner.[/quote]

agreed

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 02/18/2010 - 14:19

lol true i'm a dude but i think the long hair went well with him.

Eh, maybe all the upkeep of the longer 'do was getting him down?

(But yeah, the longer 'do was cool!)

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 02/22/2010 - 22:46

OMG! I can't believe Eric cut his hair! i know i know this is old news by now but i just had to share this! haha i personally liked it better longer! anyone else agree!?

classicgirl821

Fri, 02/26/2010 - 09:33

[color=darkblue]as long as he keeps the beard...i'm cool with the short hair.[/color]

d_eicholz

Fri, 02/26/2010 - 12:03

he cut the beard bout month ago :(

classicgirl821

Fri, 02/26/2010 - 16:48

[color=darkblue]my bad :oops: ....I haven't run into him in a while.

I still like it. [/color]

[quote="perri"]OMG! I can't believe Eric cut his hair! i know i know this is old news by now but i just had to share this! haha i personally liked it better longer! anyone else agree!?[/quote]

I agree with you Perri. :)

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 03/01/2010 - 21:20

[quote="siouxi"][quote="perri"]OMG! I can't believe Eric cut his hair! i know i know this is old news by now but i just had to share this! haha i personally liked it better longer! anyone else agree!?[/quote]

I agree with you Perri. :)[/quote]yay! thanks for agreeing! do u know if he is growing his hair back?

I hope not, i didn't like the beard very much.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 10:50

really i was really liking the beard and long hair. it was a good fit for him. he looks a little odd right now lol. but i'm sure i'll get used to it. haha.

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 03/08/2010 - 16:05

i personally like his hair long with no beard!!!

Agreed!! :D

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 03/14/2010 - 12:02

yes i agree if Eric likes it thats all that matters!

I agree with you Ray, but we were just voicing our opinion. Off course it's E who decides what he likes most. :D

I must admit i didn't like it at first but now i love it Go Eric

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 03/27/2010 - 19:11

Really? hmm i still like Erics hair longer!

its not a big deal but i was looking at zachs facebook pics n there eric is with hair cut very short on the sides and spiked on top. he looks like a badass now

comments

Really? hmm i still like Erics hair longer!

I must admit i didn't like it at first but now i love it Go Eric

I agree with you Ray, but we were just voicing our opinion. Off course it's E who decides what he likes most. :D

yes i agree if Eric likes it thats all that matters!

Agreed!! :D

i personally like his hair long with no beard!!!

really i was really liking the beard and long hair. it was a good fit for him. he looks a little odd right now lol. but i'm sure i'll get used to it. haha.

I hope not, i didn't like the beard very much.

[quote="siouxi"][quote="perri"]OMG! I can't believe Eric cut his hair! i know i know this is old news by now but i just had to share this! haha i personally liked it better longer! anyone else agree!?[/quote]

I agree with you Perri. :)[/quote]yay! thanks for agreeing! do u know if he is growing his hair back?

[quote="perri"]OMG! I can't believe Eric cut his hair! i know i know this is old news by now but i just had to share this! haha i personally liked it better longer! anyone else agree!?[/quote]

I agree with you Perri. :)

[color=darkblue]my bad :oops: ....I haven't run into him in a while.

I still like it. [/color]

he cut the beard bout month ago :(

[color=darkblue]as long as he keeps the beard...i'm cool with the short hair.[/color]

OMG! I can't believe Eric cut his hair! i know i know this is old news by now but i just had to share this! haha i personally liked it better longer! anyone else agree!?

Eh, maybe all the upkeep of the longer 'do was getting him down?

(But yeah, the longer 'do was cool!)

lol true i'm a dude but i think the long hair went well with him.

[quote="dalamar"]Let's deal:

I'll take the 4-strigner.[/quote]

agreed

Let's deal:

I'll take the 4-strigner.