Eric Bass Fans!

• Eric Bass Fans!
    binx

Okay, so it took me awhile to get into the message board!! I've been a member of SD Nation and all but hadn't logged into here. Just wanted to post a message saying hello and also to mention [b]www.myspace.com/ericbassfans[/b] Hope ya'll check it out and add us!! I've worked hard to make it a great dedication to -e-!!!

And I also wanted to say THANK YOU for being my second family!! It's amazing what Shinedown has done for me, the lyrics say all the things I've tried finding words for & the people, life-long friends that I've made is awesome....amazing....wonderful! :lol:

Love Ya'll!!

-Cassie

Submitted by binx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I'm already a friend on the page - you did a great job! I'm sure Eric appreciates it! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 01/01/2010 - 13:05

awesome. i'll add you.

Okay, so it took me awhile to get into the message board!! I've been a member of SD Nation and all but hadn't logged into here. Just wanted to post a message saying hello and also to mention [b]www.myspace.com/ericbassfans[/b] Hope ya'll check it out and add us!! I've worked hard to make it a great dedication to -e-!!!

And I also wanted to say THANK YOU for being my second family!! It's amazing what Shinedown has done for me, the lyrics say all the things I've tried finding words for & the people, life-long friends that I've made is awesome....amazing....wonderful! :lol:

Love Ya'll!!

-Cassie

comments

awesome. i'll add you.

I'm already a friend on the page - you did a great job! I'm sure Eric appreciates it! :wink: