the end of shinedown

• the end of shinedown
    crazyquinn03

i know that title of this topic might scare some of you but i just had a question on that subject... its weird thinking how long the band will go on and i would love to see them play forever but i wanted some of your thoughts on how long you think the band will last? if its 2-5 years 10-20 years or 30+ years (lol) theres always an end to something great , it sucks but eventually there will be an end to shinedown. this is just a random thought that i had so just tell me what you'll think. thanks!!!!!!!!

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Honestly, I don't see the point in even guessing, its not like any of us have the faintest idea when it will happen. :?

destiny453

Sat, 08/08/2009 - 14:31

I agree....I never want them 2 end :( We shouldn't have those thoughts! Lol

Thats a "Debbie Downer" conversation. One day at a time friend!!

Well Gods never die...Brent's a God...Sooooo never?

destiny453

Tue, 08/11/2009 - 02:56

Agreed :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:10

i wouldn't want it to ever end. Brent has said he will never let this thing called SHINEDOWN DIE!!!! he said quote " you will have to steal his last breath before he lets SHINEDOWN DIE!!!!" i don't ever want it to die.

Never happen!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:44

true story

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]true story[/quote]

Oh I believe that..I'm saying it will never end! At least I hope it never happens!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:55

i don't believe brent, barry, zach, or eric will ever ever let this thing die. SHINEDOWN has been set in motion nothing can stop it now!!!!!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i don't believe brent, barry, zach, or eric will ever ever let this thing die. SHINEDOWN has been set in motion nothing can stop it now!!!!![/quote]
Amen to that! They get me through my days!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:57

mine as well.

i know that title of this topic might scare some of you but i just had a question on that subject... its weird thinking how long the band will go on and i would love to see them play forever but i wanted some of your thoughts on how long you think the band will last? if its 2-5 years 10-20 years or 30+ years (lol) theres always an end to something great , it sucks but eventually there will be an end to shinedown. this is just a random thought that i had so just tell me what you'll think. thanks!!!!!!!!

comments

mine as well.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i don't believe brent, barry, zach, or eric will ever ever let this thing die. SHINEDOWN has been set in motion nothing can stop it now!!!!![/quote]
Amen to that! They get me through my days!

i don't believe brent, barry, zach, or eric will ever ever let this thing die. SHINEDOWN has been set in motion nothing can stop it now!!!!!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]true story[/quote]

Oh I believe that..I'm saying it will never end! At least I hope it never happens!

true story

Never happen!

i wouldn't want it to ever end. Brent has said he will never let this thing called SHINEDOWN DIE!!!! he said quote " you will have to steal his last breath before he lets SHINEDOWN DIE!!!!" i don't ever want it to die.

Agreed :D

Well Gods never die...Brent's a God...Sooooo never?

Thats a "Debbie Downer" conversation. One day at a time friend!!

I agree....I never want them 2 end :( We shouldn't have those thoughts! Lol

Honestly, I don't see the point in even guessing, its not like any of us have the faintest idea when it will happen. :?