Eating cheese before bed cna have strange side effects...

• Eating cheese before bed cna have strange side effects...
    luvmy3

The effect being that I was dreaming that Brent was sitting next to me in my bed, odd thing about it though he was flipping through the t.v. channels, and of all the things dream Brent could choose to watch he decided on Dora the Explorer?????????? Uhhhhh yea okay...

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 13:30

I've dreamed that me and Brent were zombie hunters twice and then I dreamed that Eric and I were in a giant super store and we were sword fighting with lobsters and then we were running around and then we found a piano and he was going to teach me how to play the piano part for Call Me, but then I woke up.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 15:11

wow those are some strange dreams lol. wow.

Haha i have dreamed twice that Zach was giving me guitarlessons.
I wish it would be true, i play a little guitar, but i guitarlessons from Z would sure improve my playing :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 16:30

well with a little luck that dream will come true rita they definately appreciate you very much.

I think we should have a dream thread for all our crazy Shinedown dream, we sure seem to have alot of them. I should start one for us. Think I will do just that.

The effect being that I was dreaming that Brent was sitting next to me in my bed, odd thing about it though he was flipping through the t.v. channels, and of all the things dream Brent could choose to watch he decided on Dora the Explorer?????????? Uhhhhh yea okay...

comments

I think we should have a dream thread for all our crazy Shinedown dream, we sure seem to have alot of them. I should start one for us. Think I will do just that.

well with a little luck that dream will come true rita they definately appreciate you very much.

Haha i have dreamed twice that Zach was giving me guitarlessons.
I wish it would be true, i play a little guitar, but i guitarlessons from Z would sure improve my playing :D

wow those are some strange dreams lol. wow.

I've dreamed that me and Brent were zombie hunters twice and then I dreamed that Eric and I were in a giant super store and we were sword fighting with lobsters and then we were running around and then we found a piano and he was going to teach me how to play the piano part for Call Me, but then I woke up.