A & E Attendees for M & G

• A & E Attendees for M & G
    cindy_c

Those of you who have already attended the show, what time did the email tell you to arrive? How much earlier did you get there? How many other fans were there waiting for the M & G? I am just curious as there is a group of us going and not sure how much before the designated time we need to arrive. Could someone who has done this for the A&E give me a quick walk through of what happens? I am one of those people who try to plan things and am feeling rather lost and in the dark about the entire process.

Thanks!!!
    Cindy

Submitted by cindy_c on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Ok I haven't attended my A&E yet (just give me 5 days!), but the email I got was identical to the one I got for the CoM with the exception of the times. My email states to be near the box office an hour before they open the doors, or 2 hours before showtime. At CoM I got there like an hour before they said to and we were way early. I think the line started at about 15 min before the designated time. Then Jake will come get you, ask you to have your IDs with you and then you follow him to the area. The band will come out to sign stuff and have photos taken.

Since these are generally smaller venues, I would think that you'd really only need to show up 15, maybe 30 min early. It's not like being front or back of the line really does anything as they gladly spend as much time as they can with everyone.

Btw, if you choose to bring the guys gifts, just tell Jake and he'll make sure you can get the stuff in (so long as it's not weapons or something). He even let Dave bring in wine!

Thanks for the info! I got the email on Friday with our arrival time, one hour prior to show. It helps knowing that it doesn't matter if you are first or last...don't want to miss out! LOL
With COM, was the M&G during the opening bands or before? I have heard so much about the guy opening for them, I would like to see him, but would rather spend more time with SD:)

inked4life

Mon, 11/15/2010 - 02:56

At COM it was during the opening band, but since my meet and greet only consisted of four people, I was still able to catch 10 years' show. Some venues obviously had larger amounts of people that did meet and greet. I am gonna say it will depend on your location and how many people buy the m&g packages. At my venue for COM, there was a section for just for VIP people, I felt so bad when I heard about others not being able to have sectioned off areas for their shows.

At our CoM M&G, we missed both 10 Years and Sevendust because those who got the guitars were allowed a longer session with the band. Since the M&G this time is 2 hours before showtime, I am thinking we have enough time before Will Hoge takes the stage.

inked4life

Mon, 11/15/2010 - 20:47

At my COM we visited them for about ten minutes or so. I think it was cut short because when we walked through the room they had went into, they were eating and stuff. It was cool though.

[quote="aromaine"]Since the M&G this time is 2 hours before showtime, I am thinking we have enough time before Will Hoge takes the stage.[/quote]

Looks like our M&G is only an hour before showtime. I would like to see Will, but am willing to miss a bit of him for SD:)

Those of you who have already attended the show, what time did the email tell you to arrive? How much earlier did you get there? How many other fans were there waiting for the M & G? I am just curious as there is a group of us going and not sure how much before the designated time we need to arrive. Could someone who has done this for the A&E give me a quick walk through of what happens? I am one of those people who try to plan things and am feeling rather lost and in the dark about the entire process.

Thanks!!!
Cindy

comments

[quote="aromaine"]Since the M&G this time is 2 hours before showtime, I am thinking we have enough time before Will Hoge takes the stage.[/quote]

Looks like our M&G is only an hour before showtime. I would like to see Will, but am willing to miss a bit of him for SD:)

At my COM we visited them for about ten minutes or so. I think it was cut short because when we walked through the room they had went into, they were eating and stuff. It was cool though.

At our CoM M&G, we missed both 10 Years and Sevendust because those who got the guitars were allowed a longer session with the band. Since the M&G this time is 2 hours before showtime, I am thinking we have enough time before Will Hoge takes the stage.

At COM it was during the opening band, but since my meet and greet only consisted of four people, I was still able to catch 10 years' show. Some venues obviously had larger amounts of people that did meet and greet. I am gonna say it will depend on your location and how many people buy the m&g packages. At my venue for COM, there was a section for just for VIP people, I felt so bad when I heard about others not being able to have sectioned off areas for their shows.

Thanks for the info! I got the email on Friday with our arrival time, one hour prior to show. It helps knowing that it doesn't matter if you are first or last...don't want to miss out! LOL
With COM, was the M&G during the opening bands or before? I have heard so much about the guy opening for them, I would like to see him, but would rather spend more time with SD:)

Ok I haven't attended my A&E yet (just give me 5 days!), but the email I got was identical to the one I got for the CoM with the exception of the times. My email states to be near the box office an hour before they open the doors, or 2 hours before showtime. At CoM I got there like an hour before they said to and we were way early. I think the line started at about 15 min before the designated time. Then Jake will come get you, ask you to have your IDs with you and then you follow him to the area. The band will come out to sign stuff and have photos taken.

Since these are generally smaller venues, I would think that you'd really only need to show up 15, maybe 30 min early. It's not like being front or back of the line really does anything as they gladly spend as much time as they can with everyone.

Btw, if you choose to bring the guys gifts, just tell Jake and he'll make sure you can get the stuff in (so long as it's not weapons or something). He even let Dave bring in wine!