This dream I had

• This dream I had
    ARomaine

Ok, this week was absolutely hell at work, and I am getting ready to go into work now because one of my coworkers has pneumonia and we've been pulling double shifts to cover. The only thing that gave me the energy to get through the week was the excitement over the CoM tour.

Anyway, so last night I was tossing and turning and had this horrible dream about going to the concert and EVERYTHING went wrong. First off, they let anyone get in early. Then there was no meet and greet. We waited in an obnoxious line to pick up the guitars and they were all used guitars with stickers from Guitar Center on them. Tried to get to our seats but there was a screw up and they had us sitting in the back of our section, and there was so much crap in the way, that I couldn't even see the stage. Then when I tried to take pictures, the woman next to me kept b*tching and threatened to talk to security. The concert actually started with a stupid comedian instead of a band. About the only thing right was we were able to get the wristbands to the summer camp, and then I woke up.

I know dreams don't mean what they really say, but damn, I'm grumpy this morning. Oh well, go to work, come back, relax with a drink and take a nice long nap.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Talk about a nightmare!

It absolutely felt real, and the thing I remember most about it (now that it's 6 hours later) is the feeling of frustration I had. And I totally woke up sweating, drenched in fact. Maybe because its like 80 degrees out in Jersey right now....

On the plus side, this morning was actually decent. I'm still at work (but no one's around so I'm sneaking a visit to the boards), I'm finishing my DD coffee and am probably going to head out in 10 min. Still think a glass of wine and a nap sounds awesome when I get home.

[quote="aromaine"]It absolutely felt real, and the thing I remember most about it (now that it's 6 hours later) is the feeling of frustration I had. And I totally woke up sweating, drenched in fact. Maybe because its like 80 degrees out in Jersey right now....

On the plus side, this morning was actually decent. I'm still at work (but no one's around so I'm sneaking a visit to the boards), I'm finishing my DD coffee and am probably going to head out in 10 min. Still think a glass of wine and a nap sounds awesome when I get home.[/quote]

sounds like a good way to relax after a day at work. Cheers to you and your glass of wine and a nice long nap. Hope the rest of your day goes well, and no more nightmare about Shinedown concerts gone wrong.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/01/2010 - 12:48

that is a pretty rough dream. but the silver lining in this case was that you were going to summer camp.

Ok, this week was absolutely hell at work, and I am getting ready to go into work now because one of my coworkers has pneumonia and we've been pulling double shifts to cover. The only thing that gave me the energy to get through the week was the excitement over the CoM tour.

Anyway, so last night I was tossing and turning and had this horrible dream about going to the concert and EVERYTHING went wrong. First off, they let anyone get in early. Then there was no meet and greet. We waited in an obnoxious line to pick up the guitars and they were all used guitars with stickers from Guitar Center on them. Tried to get to our seats but there was a screw up and they had us sitting in the back of our section, and there was so much crap in the way, that I couldn't even see the stage. Then when I tried to take pictures, the woman next to me kept b*tching and threatened to talk to security. The concert actually started with a stupid comedian instead of a band. About the only thing right was we were able to get the wristbands to the summer camp, and then I woke up.

I know dreams don't mean what they really say, but damn, I'm grumpy this morning. Oh well, go to work, come back, relax with a drink and take a nice long nap.

comments

that is a pretty rough dream. but the silver lining in this case was that you were going to summer camp.

[quote="aromaine"]It absolutely felt real, and the thing I remember most about it (now that it's 6 hours later) is the feeling of frustration I had. And I totally woke up sweating, drenched in fact. Maybe because its like 80 degrees out in Jersey right now....

On the plus side, this morning was actually decent. I'm still at work (but no one's around so I'm sneaking a visit to the boards), I'm finishing my DD coffee and am probably going to head out in 10 min. Still think a glass of wine and a nap sounds awesome when I get home.[/quote]

sounds like a good way to relax after a day at work. Cheers to you and your glass of wine and a nice long nap. Hope the rest of your day goes well, and no more nightmare about Shinedown concerts gone wrong.

It absolutely felt real, and the thing I remember most about it (now that it's 6 hours later) is the feeling of frustration I had. And I totally woke up sweating, drenched in fact. Maybe because its like 80 degrees out in Jersey right now....

On the plus side, this morning was actually decent. I'm still at work (but no one's around so I'm sneaking a visit to the boards), I'm finishing my DD coffee and am probably going to head out in 10 min. Still think a glass of wine and a nap sounds awesome when I get home.

Talk about a nightmare!