Does anyone know?

• Does anyone know?
    Sandy_17

I remember listening to a Q&A that after Christmas the guys would be going to Charleston,SC before the release of the new album. Anyone have any info?

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

callmeasaint

Tue, 01/04/2011 - 06:34

Well..the time period between after Christmas and the release of the next record could be a year.

Do you mean for a show?

I think they just meant they were going there....maybe to hang out or relax....

What exactly do you mean?

I doubt there will any shows until at least next fall and only if the CD is about done....just my 2 cents.

tessarakt

Tue, 01/04/2011 - 22:17

one of the guys (eric?) lives in charleston ... maybe that's what was meant?

I totally agree. I had also seen them 4X in 2010 and can't imagine an entire year without them -- really big boo hoo!! I may go into Shinedown withdrawal (and, yes there is such a thing)...I can't imagine they even have it in them to NOT do any shows??? They live for the road...I'm just sayin'....

tessarakt

Wed, 01/05/2011 - 12:55

just watched the boom lay video and am seriously stoked up now lol

Yea Eric is from Charleston, but if they were all here for some R&R and uh I am officially stuck here till next week . thought they might be playn or maybe even going to one of the venues here.

crueangel

Sat, 01/08/2011 - 16:46

lynn & ixxi- ONLY 4 times?!?!? I'm jealous!! :P I only got to see them 2x in 2010- BUT, now I have a WHOLE YEAR to save up for the next tour!! :twisted: So at least THAT'S something to work for, right?

ShinedownChica

Sat, 01/08/2011 - 20:12

haha I saw them 4 times tooo! I miss them already!!!

My husband and I joked that it's a good thing they went to the studio this year to give our bank accounts a break.

inked4life

Sun, 01/09/2011 - 17:52

Haha yeah, agreed with the banks getting a rest.

crueangel

Sun, 01/09/2011 - 19:19

I was just telling some of my friends that there is no one else on tour this year that I really want to see, so I can save the WHOLE YEAR for Shinedown's next tour. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer than a year, b/c I am having withdrawals!!! :)

I remember listening to a Q&A that after Christmas the guys would be going to Charleston,SC before the release of the new album. Anyone have any info?

comments

I was just telling some of my friends that there is no one else on tour this year that I really want to see, so I can save the WHOLE YEAR for Shinedown's next tour. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer than a year, b/c I am having withdrawals!!! :)

Haha yeah, agreed with the banks getting a rest.

My husband and I joked that it's a good thing they went to the studio this year to give our bank accounts a break.

haha I saw them 4 times tooo! I miss them already!!!

lynn & ixxi- ONLY 4 times?!?!? I'm jealous!! :P I only got to see them 2x in 2010- BUT, now I have a WHOLE YEAR to save up for the next tour!! :twisted: So at least THAT'S something to work for, right?

Yea Eric is from Charleston, but if they were all here for some R&R and uh I am officially stuck here till next week . thought they might be playn or maybe even going to one of the venues here.

just watched the boom lay video and am seriously stoked up now lol

I totally agree. I had also seen them 4X in 2010 and can't imagine an entire year without them -- really big boo hoo!! I may go into Shinedown withdrawal (and, yes there is such a thing)...I can't imagine they even have it in them to NOT do any shows??? They live for the road...I'm just sayin'....

one of the guys (eric?) lives in charleston ... maybe that's what was meant?

Well..the time period between after Christmas and the release of the next record could be a year.

Do you mean for a show?

I think they just meant they were going there....maybe to hang out or relax....

What exactly do you mean?

I doubt there will any shows until at least next fall and only if the CD is about done....just my 2 cents.