Does anyone know...?

• Does anyone know...?
    ryno3216

What the real story of Nick Perri leaving was? I was at the House of Blues in Chicago last year when it was his final show, which was awesome...just wondering why he really left as I saw a thing on Ebay for one of his picks...made me think if anyone knew why he chose to leave.

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crazyquinn03

Sun, 11/08/2009 - 21:37

i talked 2 barry last year n he said perri was gettin the job done but just didnt make the band what they wur meant 2 be. dont get me wrong, barry said nick perri was a kool guy but barry said most of the time on the road he was the least fun to be around cuz he thought he was better than he was n barry said perri didnt have the love for the band that every1 else had. so idk exactly y he left but thts 1 reason.

d_eicholz

Sun, 11/08/2009 - 21:54

thanks for the info, i hadn't heard about that. makes sense

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/09/2009 - 09:19

well i hadn't heard that but i have read in an interview that nick also wanted to start his own band and he wanted to be a front man and if you check out his myspace he's doing just that. so i guess it could have been a mixture of both things in the end.

destiny453

Tue, 11/10/2009 - 05:38

Barry enjoyed drawing on his face on posters at the manchester gig :)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 11/10/2009 - 08:17

lol. that's hiliarious. barry is awesome.

What the real story of Nick Perri leaving was? I was at the House of Blues in Chicago last year when it was his final show, which was awesome...just wondering why he really left as I saw a thing on Ebay for one of his picks...made me think if anyone knew why he chose to leave.

comments

lol. that's hiliarious. barry is awesome.

Barry enjoyed drawing on his face on posters at the manchester gig :)

well i hadn't heard that but i have read in an interview that nick also wanted to start his own band and he wanted to be a front man and if you check out his myspace he's doing just that. so i guess it could have been a mixture of both things in the end.

thanks for the info, i hadn't heard about that. makes sense

i talked 2 barry last year n he said perri was gettin the job done but just didnt make the band what they wur meant 2 be. dont get me wrong, barry said nick perri was a kool guy but barry said most of the time on the road he was the least fun to be around cuz he thought he was better than he was n barry said perri didnt have the love for the band that every1 else had. so idk exactly y he left but thts 1 reason.