Didnt know at the time....kicked myself later

• Didnt know at the time....kicked myself later
    shinedowngrl89

In 2009, before i started paying attention to the members themselves, I had an interesting run in with Zach at the Jacksonville airport. I was walking to my gate and i got bumped from behind and almost knocked him down as he was just a few inches in front of me (It was packed that day). I apologized and he said it was cool, I thought he look familiar, but i couldn't place him. then i saw a Music video a few days later my i had a fit when i realized who it was I almost knocked down at the airport. I hated myself for weeks for not having placed him sooner. He was at the gate next to mine waiting for a flight. I could have talked to him for a whole hour!

Submitted by shinedowngrl89 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

In 2009, before i started paying attention to the members themselves, I had an interesting run in with Zach at the Jacksonville airport. I was walking to my gate and i got bumped from behind and almost knocked him down as he was just a few inches in front of me (It was packed that day). I apologized and he said it was cool, I thought he look familiar, but i couldn't place him. then i saw a Music video a few days later my i had a fit when i realized who it was I almost knocked down at the airport. I hated myself for weeks for not having placed him sooner. He was at the gate next to mine waiting for a flight. I could have talked to him for a whole hour!

comments