Did Everybody Who Preordered SITS Get It Today?

• Did Everybody Who Preordered SITS Get It Today?
    Hunter F.

I preordered Somewhere In The Stratosphere, but it seems that some people got it today. Is it normal that mine didn't come in?

Submitted by Hunter F. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Mon, 05/02/2011 - 23:01

I didn't get shit today.

Hunter F.

Mon, 05/02/2011 - 23:04

Alright, I was getting a bit uneasy there. I'm from Jersey too, so that makes me feel better.

Thanks.

I thought the nightmare of the pre-order bullshit would be softened by getting my order a day early.......but no (shocking).

And since it is past midnight on the east coast I can now torture myself with the 90 second previews on iTunes instead of the 30 second previews on Amazon.

crueangel

Sat, 05/07/2011 - 18:23

Didn't get mine until Wed, and my poster didn't arrive YET! So much for never having trouble with Atlantic! :roll:

I preordered Somewhere In The Stratosphere, but it seems that some people got it today. Is it normal that mine didn't come in?

comments

Didn't get mine until Wed, and my poster didn't arrive YET! So much for never having trouble with Atlantic! :roll:

I thought the nightmare of the pre-order bullshit would be softened by getting my order a day early.......but no (shocking).

And since it is past midnight on the east coast I can now torture myself with the 90 second previews on iTunes instead of the 30 second previews on Amazon.

Alright, I was getting a bit uneasy there. I'm from Jersey too, so that makes me feel better.

Thanks.

I didn't get shit today.