Diamond Eyes Music Video

• Diamond Eyes Music Video
    jdx_123

I was checking out iTunes, and Diamond Eyes has a "deluxe single" coming on December 14th. For $2.99 you get:

1. Diamond Eyes
    2. Breaking Inside (feat. Lzzy Hale)
    3. Diamond Eyes (video)

So I am guessing this means Diamond Eyes is the official next single? I've heard of it being played on Satellite radio, but have yet to hear it on regular radio. Either way I hope this means this song will get as much exposure as possible as it rocks my face off daily.

It will be interesting to see how the video turns out, I just wish it could have been included on the deluxe CD/DVD I just shelled out $20 for :?

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

They've already been playing Diamond Eyes on some/most of the rock radio stations in NJ. I can't wait to see the video though. No doubt, will be awesome.

callmeasaint

Wed, 12/01/2010 - 21:44

My guess is the video is footage of DE from the forthcoming DVD with the studio track played over it.

I am sure we would've heard if they had spent time on a sound stage cutting original material for a video.

But, who knows? 8)

Diamond eyes is their official next single. They were going to release a sixth from SoM, but this song got picked instead (which I think was smart). So it would make sense that they are making a video. We'll probably get to see it on the main site shortly.

crueangel

Thu, 12/02/2010 - 19:19

*HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE* :lol: DE is one of my faves, and whatever they come up with for a video is bound to be awesome! Yay! Something to look forward to!! LOL

Yep, it's a live performance video from COM. I'll take it!!

callmeasaint

Tue, 12/14/2010 - 01:03

Whoohoo..nailed it! Sweet video! I wish they did more like this just straight performance..and props for leaving the live audio in.

That dvd can't come soon enough.

[quote="boomlay"]My guess is the video is footage of DE from the forthcoming DVD with the studio track played over it.

I am sure we would've heard if they had spent time on a sound stage cutting original material for a video.

But, who knows? 8)[/quote]

So is the video out already?

Hunter F.

Tue, 12/14/2010 - 18:07

It wouldnt surprise me if they did something similar to Chevelle and "Shameful Metaphors." I think they'll have the studio version of the song playing over a clip of them playing live.

[quote="ryno32"]So is the video out already?[/quote]

Yes it was released yesterday on iTunes......it's the live video (with some random effects) with the live audio. I've got it on repeat on my ipod!

crueangel

Wed, 12/15/2010 - 18:50

Yay! I know what I'm gonna download tomorrow! :D

erica881014

Wed, 12/15/2010 - 21:29

i am very pleased with the video. and the cool little effects they threw in actually kinda fit. but i loved the video...awsome as always,i'm glad it was a live video perfermance. :!:

callmeasaint

Mon, 12/20/2010 - 02:01

I actually am not thrilled with the graphic effects. I think SD live speaks for itself and the lighting bolts just were not needed.

Not saying it was a bad idea just not one that made the video better. I like my live clips to be pure. The band doing what they do...flaws and all.

And extra stuff like that..especially when the main material is so strong...just get in the way.

Still a great video and a nice teaser for the DVD.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 12/24/2010 - 17:50

I saw the video the other day and absolutely loved it. For the people who havent seen them or dont know the true energy of shinedown, i think its a good representation and could attract more fans to the band.

crueangel

Fri, 12/24/2010 - 20:23

Downloaded it on Tues of this week, finally. I loved it. It really shows the guys doing what they do best- kickin' ass live. I just love to watch them all, but esp Barry. He really gets into playing.

I was checking out iTunes, and Diamond Eyes has a "deluxe single" coming on December 14th. For $2.99 you get:

1. Diamond Eyes
2. Breaking Inside (feat. Lzzy Hale)
3. Diamond Eyes (video)

So I am guessing this means Diamond Eyes is the official next single? I've heard of it being played on Satellite radio, but have yet to hear it on regular radio. Either way I hope this means this song will get as much exposure as possible as it rocks my face off daily.

It will be interesting to see how the video turns out, I just wish it could have been included on the deluxe CD/DVD I just shelled out $20 for :?

comments

Downloaded it on Tues of this week, finally. I loved it. It really shows the guys doing what they do best- kickin' ass live. I just love to watch them all, but esp Barry. He really gets into playing.

I saw the video the other day and absolutely loved it. For the people who havent seen them or dont know the true energy of shinedown, i think its a good representation and could attract more fans to the band.

I actually am not thrilled with the graphic effects. I think SD live speaks for itself and the lighting bolts just were not needed.

Not saying it was a bad idea just not one that made the video better. I like my live clips to be pure. The band doing what they do...flaws and all.

And extra stuff like that..especially when the main material is so strong...just get in the way.

Still a great video and a nice teaser for the DVD.

i am very pleased with the video. and the cool little effects they threw in actually kinda fit. but i loved the video...awsome as always,i'm glad it was a live video perfermance. :!:

Yay! I know what I'm gonna download tomorrow! :D

[quote="ryno32"]So is the video out already?[/quote]

Yes it was released yesterday on iTunes......it's the live video (with some random effects) with the live audio. I've got it on repeat on my ipod!

It wouldnt surprise me if they did something similar to Chevelle and "Shameful Metaphors." I think they'll have the studio version of the song playing over a clip of them playing live.

So is the video out already?

Whoohoo..nailed it! Sweet video! I wish they did more like this just straight performance..and props for leaving the live audio in.

That dvd can't come soon enough.

[quote="boomlay"]My guess is the video is footage of DE from the forthcoming DVD with the studio track played over it.

But, who knows? 8)[/quote]

Yep, it's a live performance video from COM. I'll take it!!

*HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE* :lol: DE is one of my faves, and whatever they come up with for a video is bound to be awesome! Yay! Something to look forward to!! LOL

Diamond eyes is their official next single. They were going to release a sixth from SoM, but this song got picked instead (which I think was smart). So it would make sense that they are making a video. We'll probably get to see it on the main site shortly.

My guess is the video is footage of DE from the forthcoming DVD with the studio track played over it.

But, who knows? 8)

They've already been playing Diamond Eyes on some/most of the rock radio stations in NJ. I can't wait to see the video though. No doubt, will be awesome.